Jessie - Week 4

Production forgot she was there, too.

LOL. Does she still complain about her back? They are probably terrified that she is going to claim damages.

She had an interesting convo with aaryn the other day. aaryn asked her if she and judd were serious she said no, they are not a showmance and didn't like each other that way that judd was not her type. Aaryn said tht she bet that if someone else liked judd she would think differently. She said no but I would be angry about it.

LOL. Does she still complain about her back? They are probably terrified that she is going to claim damages.

She had an interesting convo with aaryn the other day. aaryn asked her if she and judd were serious she said no, they are not a showmance and didn't like each other that way that judd was not her type. Aaryn said tht she bet that if someone else liked judd she would think differently. She said no but I would be angry about it.

She did say on the show that she wouldn't go to the prom with him but would let him do her homework. Still working the high school mentality. Guess she wouldn't like him to do homework for anyone else.

She did say on the show that she wouldn't go to the prom with him but would let him do her homework. Still working the high school mentality. Guess she wouldn't like him to do homework for anyone else.

I didn't watch the show. Sounds just like her and yeah; caught in HS forever. Thanks, straykat.

Guest 6Borders

Slim, now it's her shoulders!!