Jessie - Week 4

safe and forgettable :animated_bouncy:

Jessie in the HOH room pointing out facts to Elissa in reference to McManda. Jessie arguing that Amanda would get rid of Elissa or Jessie in a hot second, saying that Amanda is more loyal to Andy and Helen then Jessie or Elissa.

Jessie is pushing REALLY hard for Kaitlin to be put on the block.

Lol Jessie and Elissa saying Howard lost about seven pounds and that he isn't in the best shape for comps (Lol).

Elissa saying that in the boat competition, because he is heavy, his boat was sunk so deep that he couldn't paddle it, unless he was throwing comps all along.

Guest 6Borders

Jessie is obsessed with her "Kait hate". The conversation can be about washing fruit and she will says "Kaitlin has to go". She brings it into every conversation.

There is just something very "off" about her in general.

Jessie in the HOH room pointing out facts to Elissa in reference to McManda. Jessie arguing that Amanda would get rid of Elissa or Jessie in a hot second, saying that Amanda is more loyal to Andy and Helen then Jessie or Elissa.

Jessie is pushing REALLY hard for Kaitlin to be put on the block.

Jessie is obsessed with her "Kait hate". The conversation can be about washing fruit and she will says "Kaitlin has to go". She brings it into every conversation.

There is just something very "off" about her in general.

I think it started back in the beginning when Jessie wanted jeremy and kaitlin won him. Isn't that how it happened?

Remember how Jessie chased Nick around that day? He was seriously frantic.

Do you remember who instigated it, Hawknose?

No Slim, I was wondering the same thing. The problem was, the lights in the BY went out and it was pitch black. I was listening to Howard and Spencer scheme in the dark. When I finally realized the lights were on inside and switched, they were walking together into the bathroom all set to pow-wow.

Jessie is a girl with a pretty face, a chunky bottom and legs and a pot-belly. She needs to get off her lazy ass, drop that spoon or fork, put out that cigarette and play Big Brother.

P.S. I have never seen anyone drag a brush through just-washed wet hair the way that she does. Does she not know that maybe that is why her hair is thin?

P.S. I have never seen anyone drag a brush through just-washed wet hair the way that she does. Does she not know that maybe that is why her hair is thin?

To be fair, most people's hair would look thin when compared to the extension-laden hair of most of the other girls. Elissa alone must have enough to give Spencer a full head of hair.

To be fair, most people's hair would look thin when compared to the extension-laden hair of most of the other girls. Elissa alone must have enough to give Spencer a full head of hair.

The worst thing you can do to your hair is brush it when it is wet. Brushing is not all that wonderful for hair dry or wet. This extensions are terrible and will eventually have to be dealt-with. If they are placed too close to the scalp they will make you bald.

As for Jessie, I don't really like her. She will probably make jury. They always do.

I think she woke up yesterday, and finally started to get involved in the game. About time.

Oh yes I saw her wake up!

She woke up in the hammock and then went to Amanda and repeated everything she heard in said hammock, then lounged on the HOH sofa until bed time!