Spencer - Week 4

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

too fat to evict :laugh4::animated_bouncy:

Helen is in the HOH room complaining to Spencer about Aaryn - and Spencer appears to be gaining a little respect back with Helen by listening to her and siding with her.

Spencer you slick devil....Spencer pointing out to Helen that Aaryn is on the outs with, GM and Kaitlin, saying everyone is pissed at Aaryn because she is a shit stirrer, and Helen starts crying AGAIN. :bigcry:

Helen loudly - "I fucking hate her". "Fucking Aaryn, I fucking hate her". "I fucking want her to go home, she is trying to break everybody up and I fucking hate her for it."

Spencer being consulted by Elissa - who do you want to go up? Spencer - "Well Aaryn is a shit stirrer."

(also posted in the Helen thread)

Spencer is telling GM and Howard how because of what happened with TMC he doesn't fully trust McCrae, and explaining that McCrae sits here (HOH room) and listens to everything while Amanda sits elsewhere and hangs out and then they compare notes later

Spencer is wise to McManda's tactics

Spencer seems to be putting together TMC v2.0

Spencer, Howard, GM and Kaitlin unfortunately they are talking in front of Judd

Spencer is telling GM and Howard how because of what happened with TMC he doesn't fully trust McCrae, and explaining that McCrae sits here (HOH room) and listens to everything while Amanda sits elsewhere and hangs out and then they compare notes later

Spencer is wise to McManda's tactics

Spencer seems to be putting together TMC v2.0

Spencer, Howard, GM and Kaitlin unfortunately they are talking in front of Judd

Lets hope judd doesn't backtrack! I don't think he told his allies about the conversation

Ugh, he's disgusting, sitting there staring at Amanda getting ready for McCrae's Birthday.

yuydilr.jpg

He does that with all the women, kronnie. Ugh. I agree. In this particular instance, though, she is probably loving the attention because 1. she wouldn't have bought those 800cc breast implants to go unnoticed and 2. she parades around the house with nothing but bandaids on her nipples and little on the bottom. Amanda is fascinated with amanda.

He does that with all the women, kronnie. Ugh. I agree. In this particular instance, though, she is probably loving the attention because 1. she wouldn't have bought those 800cc breast implants to go unnoticed and 2. she parades around the house with nothing but bandaids on her nipples and little on the bottom. Amanda is fascinated with amanda.

Don't forget she was asking him too for his opinion!

Ugh, he's disgusting, sitting there staring at Amanda getting ready for McCrae's Birthday.

yuydilr.jpg

ummm....Amanda wants to be looked at. What makes Spencer any different watching her than all the live feed viewers?

ummm....Amanda wants to be looked at. What makes Spencer any different watching her than all the live feed viewers?

You are spot on with that. She is putting on a show for the whole house and all the viewers. She wants to be watched. She is definitely an exhibitionist.

I think that he was there when she came in and started trying things on, and he was giving her suggestions for a sexy look. He really wasn't being as piggy as the picture appears - just planning with her - he was joking calling it Amanda's "cosplay" when a woman dresses up in a costume

I think that he was there when she came in and started trying things on, and he was giving her suggestions for a sexy look. He really wasn't being as piggy as the picture appears - just planning with her - he was joking calling it Amanda's "cosplay" when a woman dresses up in a costume

"Wasn't being as piggy as the picture appears." LOL. I like that.

Good point, I didn't think of it like that. The picture just looked really creepy to me. :P

Well. For those of you who don't get the point.....the point FOR ME is that spencer is a creepy, unnattractive, slovenly fat guy who has made some disparaging remarks about females. I wouldn't give the B****** the time of day. He is a jerk.