Kaitlin - Week 4 - Evicted (July 25)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

only girl that seem worth anything in comps

i think either her or howard will leave this week :animated_bouncy:

I can't help but think that if kaitlin had anything going for her she wouldn't have lusted after jeremy. Really, girl. You did that. I think that with him gone we might see a different kaitlin all together but I still can't get past all that whining she did with him. We shall see. They all disliked jeremy. She better take note.

Guest 6Borders

She certainly didn't have any boo-hoo'ing major melt down when he left. When she said they would probably bring him back she didn't really say it with any excitement or enthusiasm, it was more like something she thought she was expected to say!

I really don't think she will give Jeremy much of a thought after a few days and she'll start fighting for the prize for herself.

I don't want her to win BB15 because she was "selected" but at least she's got some game in her.

It is the smarter thing to do. She has proven that she is competitive and could win an HoH and nobody knows who she would really target. And since they don't have confidence that Elissa will get the MVP, anyone could be on the block if Kaitlin is HoH.

It is the smarter thing to do. She has proven that she is competitive and could win an HoH and nobody knows who she would really target. And since they don't have confidence that Elissa will get the MVP, anyone could be on the block if Kaitlin is HoH.

Yup!

Aaryn has been HOH in one of the toughest comps thus far. Kaitlin has been nothing. Almost winning means.......not winning. Judd is keeping aaryn because he has a crush on her. Whether it turns out to be a good move remains to be seen but imo he is keeping her for personal reasons. I get that. I just like aaryn less than I like kaitlin. Both should go.

There's an interesting conversation happening right now between Kaitlyn and Elissa. Elissa told her that the house may be voting her out instead of Aaryn. Elissa tells her to swear not to tell anyone she told her.

Aaryn has been HOH in one of the toughest comps thus far. Kaitlin has been nothing. Almost winning means.......not winning. Judd is keeping aaryn because he has a crush on her. Whether it turns out to be a good move remains to be seen but imo he is keeping her for personal reasons. I get that. I just like aaryn less than I like kaitlin. Both should go.

a whole hell of a lot less

a whole hell of a lot less

Right. I am shaking my head at people thinking it is okay to keep aaryn in that house - for any reason. Ditto for GinaMarie. Seems simple enough to me.

Aaryn is mean. GinaMarie is something bad of which I am totally unfamiliar. It says much about Judd, as well.

I like Aryan less too, but for game sake I believe Kaitlin is a bigger threat and it would be wise to evict her...from the Helen/McManda/Judd/etc., side of the house.

Sure, Aryan won a physical HoH comp, with Germy,...but so far that's all I've seen from her. Nobody in the house likes her and there is little hope that anyone is willing to trust her on either side...they only want to use her for a vote and perhaps try to sit opposite her at F2. Kaitlin is a bigger threat because she had an impressive win in that veto comp, she came close to winning 2 HoHs, and she has a better social game. If Kaitlin were to stay, she'd likely work with Spencer/Howard/GM/Candy side, they'd suddenly become a force to be reckoned with. Candy & Howie would have a difficult time working with Aryan, with all the negative comments she's made.

Right. I am shaking my head at people thinking it is okay to keep aaryn in that house - for any reason. Ditto for GinaMarie. Seems simple enough to me.

Aaryn is mean. GinaMarie is something bad of which I am totally unfamiliar. It says much about Judd, as well.

GM is bad but more funny it is a NY humor thing. With all the ethnicities crammed together there, everyone has some stereotype view of those not in their group and even of their own group. Everyone is aware of the stereotypes and makes fun of them. If you watch Real House of NJ, and see the Italians acting like mobsters among themselves and never ever mentioning the Mafia but relying on the concept of family as a passionate love hate thing, you will have some sense of GM's background. And the ignorance steeped in prejudice of the gays that sometimes emerges there in NJ ...it is the same about any ethnic group for them as they are so insular, but I think in NJ they are aware of the PC things so they do not leak any of that anti Af AM or anti Jew stuff that is part of that insulated view they hold. They only were not coached to shut it about gays and that came out of Teresa's husb Joe and was apologized for to Andy Cohen who is gay and jew.

I think Kaitlin is actually smart but got caught up in the good looking whirl pool (still to young to realize people are more than looks). It was impressive to see how quick she processed the question challenges and came up with the answers. She lost at the guesstimate part. She could be dangerous if left in the house.

Guest 6Borders

Now that she has all this information she should be out making deals right, left and sideways to stay instead of lying there crying to Andy and taking him at his promise to "get to the bottom of this".