Elissa - Week 4 - POV Winner - Saved

Thanks, Slim. Didn't see your first post about it. I guess the thing that is really throwing me off is hearing her say it was her ninth anniversary and knowing that there was a previous link to a page that said she was married last summer. So her son is eight (?) and from a previous marriage then the numbers just add up for her statement that she has been married nine years.

I know straykat. I don't know or understand the timeline thing. I used to know her other name but I forgot. :)

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want her to go either and I'm very glad she won the PoV. I think the people in the house can learn some good things from her if they will allow themselves to open up.

Guest 6Borders

I still think Elissa in the house is just a preview of BB Stupid Stars (what Grodner calls it All Stars and what I call Dull Stars).

Brendon is back with the lab rats and has said (I think after Amazing Race) that he was done with Reality, so that leaves Grodner to put the Brenchelissa Sisters together as a team for a future show.

I loved that Elissa refused to take crap and be drawn into the drama from the other night. When she does try to be part of the girls, she gets attacked as soon as her back is turned. She's not even allowed to speak an opinion without being accused of something negative. I mean, seriously, Amanda dresses up like a domatrix slut and then gets offended because Elissa said she looked like she works at a strip club? The mean girls were looking for reasons to dog her out yet again. I thought it was hilarious that Amanda ended up apologizing to Elissa. Elissa's not going to be fake with those witches for one second (which will likely be her downfall) but I admire her for it. She's far more mature and classy than Rachel ever thought about being.

I loved that Elissa refused to take crap and be drawn into the drama from the other night. When she does try to be part of the girls, she gets attacked as soon as her back is turned. She's not even allowed to speak an opinion without being accused of something negative. I mean, seriously, Amanda dresses up like a domatrix slut and then gets offended because Elissa said she looked like she works at a strip club? The mean girls were looking for reasons to dog her out yet again. I thought it was hilarious that Amanda ended up apologizing to Elissa. Elissa's not going to be fake with those witches for one second (which will likely be her downfall) but I admire her for it. She's far more mature and classy than Rachel ever thought about being.

I agree. I can't imagine being in that house. I still can't imagine why she went to that house. Maybe for the money. Dunno. I would WORK at a strip club before I would go on BB.

Elissa getting nominated by America was the same reason she wins MVP ... Simple case of votes being split. She will have lots of fans and lots of people that don't like her at all but in both cases votes will be split. MVP all her fans vote for her and the others split ... Nominated by her haters and her fans split their fans.

Personally I'm not a fan but doubt she'll be going anywhere anytime soon

Guest 6Borders

Elissa getting nominated by America was the same reason she wins MVP ... Simple case of votes being split. She will have lots of fans and lots of people that don't like her at all but in both cases votes will be split. MVP all her fans vote for her and the others split ... Nominated by her haters and her fans split their fans.

Personally I'm not a fan but doubt she'll be going anywhere anytime soon

Elissa is going nowhere until Grodner/Elissa contract says she is going somewhere! Call me any kind of conspiracy nut you want but this is the way Grodner runs the show folks!

I agree. I can't imagine being in that house. I still can't imagine why she went to that house. Maybe for the money. Dunno. I would WORK at a strip club before I would go on BB.

Lol...you and me both (about working in a strip club first).

I'd bet she went on the show because Rachel and Brendon talked her into it, along with production. Rachel wants to keep a foot in the reality star door. She can't let go of her 15 minutes and she'll settle for a little continued fame thru her sis. In her weird mind, it's probably better than nothing. Personally, I think Elissa is way smarter about this game than Rachel ever was.

I'd bet she went on the show because Rachel and Brendon talked her into it, along with production. Rachel wants to keep a foot in the reality star door. She can't let go of her 15 minutes and she'll settle for a little continued fame thru her sis. In her weird mind, it's probably better than nothing. Personally, I think Elissa is way smarter about this game than Rachel ever was.

Totally agree with you, wildcat. They are nothing alike except in appearance and that does not include body. elissa and I would be friends. I would not be friends with rachel. We can't pick our siblings. the one thing........elissa talks a lot about production, etc.....I think that they urge her to do that.

Guest 6Borders

Maybe Rachel wants to drag her into the world of reality star has beens!! Do Big Brother, then all stars, then maybe TAR, bit parts on soaps... Ahhh the life!!

Rachel will do anything to keep her name/B-movie status anywhere and everywhere she can and avoid getting a real job until Brendon gets one to support them (not likely since he's been/going to be a "professional student" as long as there are grants) so it makes perfect sense to drag her sister into the mix and Greedy Grodner is more than happy to help. The Brenchelissa Empire was born in BB15!

If you & Slim are even 1/10th as attractive as your personalities are, I'd gather up my cash and put the pedal to the metal to get to that club.

Monk

An interesting snippet from the updates page:

12:48AM BBT: Judd and GinaMarie continue talking on the hammock, GinaMarie said Elissa was very excited to win the PoV. GinaMarie said looks like she knew she was going to win. Judd said he think so also.

If you & Slim are even 1/10th as attractive as your personalities are, I'd gather up my cash and put the pedal to the metal to get to that club.

Monk

Flattery will get you everywhere!...thx Monk. :kiss:

An interesting snippet from the updates page:

12:48AM BBT: Judd and GinaMarie continue talking on the hammock, GinaMarie said Elissa was very excited to win the PoV. GinaMarie said looks like she knew she was going to win. Judd said he think so also.

I'm not 100% positive but I think it was some sort of blackjack game (I read that somewhere). Elissa knew she had the high score.

Just logged on and was shocked to see Elissa nominated by America. But then... thought about the math and stats (i'm a "scientist of sorts") and realized it's because of the stupid twist and game change not being reliable/accurate.

For instance, if (just guestimating) 40% of us voted for Aaryn and 40% voted for Kaitlyn, and they were already put up by Judd .... that leaves 3rd place which could have barely any votes % at all. And if GM was put up as 4th vote by America, that means she was barely even nominated as well. I wonder if BB will show the exact percentages and change the 3rd vote thing next week because it is totally not accurate. If majority of us wanted Kaitlyn/Aaryn home and then the remainder was an almost split tie between the rest of the houseguests - probably 5% each or so.... then is it really America's vote? I bet you that Elissa, GM, and whoever else came next was a very close and small percentage. There is no other explanation why she could be MVP 3 weeks in a row then all of a sudden be America's vote to go home.

Please please BB change this America's vote crap. You can't have *us* vote BEFORE the first 2 nominees go up. How are we to know who will come in third?? Or 4th place? Am I making any sense or just babbling. haha.

Monk

That is sweet of you, Monsieur Monk. Everytime I see your name in lights I imagine Round About Midnight playing somewhere.

I'm not 100% positive but I think it was some sort of blackjack game (I read that somewhere). Elissa knew she had the high score.

kait, aa, and judd have all commented that they had 3's & 4's in the lanes they were in & e had 9's & 10's.

Everybody likes to think it was set up for her to win well I guess maybe but I have not seen the competition yet so I will wait until I see it, but seriously it sounds like they are just whinning. If they chose not to get more cards then how do you know that Elissa had all the high cards sounds like bs to me. Just saying. We will see on Wednesday when they show the competition.

Guest 6Borders

Hard to say until we see the comp but it they were assigned "lanes" I can see Elissa's deck being stacked, the same way Frank's was in his lane when the clovers were right together and everyone else's were scattered.

I also think production told Elissa she was not the MVP but not to worry, which would totally explain her mood shift the other night after she came out of the DR.