Elissa - Week 4 - POV Winner - Saved

If people in this game were smart (we know they are not), they should have realized that duckface was given an unfair advantage in the game. The 1st week she was given MVP they should have realized she would just keep getting it for being the harpie's sister. They should have given her the boot on Week 1 when they had the chance!! But everyone thought they could use her to their advantage. Well, that bit them in the ass didn't it!!

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

If people in this game were smart (we know they are not), they should have realized that duckface was given an unfair advantage in the game. The 1st week she was given MVP they should have realized she would just keep getting it for being the harpie's sister. They should have given her the boot on Week 1 when they had the chance!! But everyone thought they could use her to their advantage. Well, that bit them in the ass didn't it!!

Marty, I think most of the house realized that if it looks like a duck and walks like a duck it must be a Grodner duck and it's going to have it's own pond! Helen was the only one smart enough to capitalize on it and befriend Elissa to keep herself safe.

You're 100% correct tho that the house will be kicking themselves for not getting rid of her, especially as, one-by-one, they are sitting next to Julie and Brentchalissa is still in the house.

But then again, no one ever accused HG's of bing the brightest light bulbs in the package!! This season looks like the year of causal hookups in the house. CBS needs to charge that $1 per vote to pay for the condom bill this year!!

They tried to get rid of her but were unsuccessful and had the tables turned on themselves for the effort. They stupidly obsessed over elissa and caused their own demise. I can't see her winning. She has done nothing. she's a floater and of no consequence. It doesnt even matter if she makes jury. I think that elissa is where she is because of helen seizing an opportunity like border says above. Nothing else. I dont see all the fuss about elissa while people like amanda make significant inroads playing the game.

What happened that Elissa wouldn't put up Howard last week but is willing to backdoor him this week? Did I miss something or is she crazy?

Because she felt that the alliance was just using her to get all the blood on her hands which they were and was upset that Helen would make her do that. She I don't think has anything against Howard and didn't want to do it. She went and had a chat with Helen and basically asked her if she was actually part of the alliance or were they just using her because no one had even discussed the nominee's with her and everyone else was asked. Helen of course said oh no I just didn't have time blah blah blah and then she told Helen she did not want to put up Howard.to which Helen told her to talk to Amanda and her boy toy. Amanda was in her face about putting up Howard which made Elissa think that they had their own agenda and Elissa wanted Jeremy gone so that is why she put up Spencer.

Because she felt that the alliance was just using her to get all the blood on her hands which they were and was upset that Helen would make her do that. She I don't think has anything against Howard and didn't want to do it. She went and had a chat with Helen and basically asked her if she was actually part of the alliance or were they just using her because no one had even discussed the nominee's with her and everyone else was asked. Helen of course said oh no I just didn't have time blah blah blah and then she told Helen she did not want to put up Howard.to which Helen told her to talk to Amanda and her boy toy. Amanda was in her face about putting up Howard which made Elissa think that they had their own agenda and Elissa wanted Jeremy gone so that is why she put up Spencer.

That is exactly what happened.

Also, when Elissa was mad about being left out of her alliance's loop, Helen had previously told the entire alliance not to tell Elissa because she wanted Elissa to be the one to put up Howard, keeping the blood off of Helen's hands. I'm glad Elissa saw thru that and did what she wanted.

She is going to sh*** in her pants when she realize she is not MVP!

Sh!tting I can handle. It's the lip curl combined with that weirdass exaggerated smile that I'll need to block out.

That is exactly what happened.

Also, when Elissa was mad about being left out of her alliance's loop, Helen had previously told the entire alliance not to tell Elissa because she wanted Elissa to be the one to put up Howard, keeping the blood off of Helen's hands. I'm glad Elissa saw thru that and did what she wanted.

Yes, I am impressed also. Elissa is finally showing signs of life. She was also involved with Judd today and gave input for who she thinks should be nominated this week, and why. I was surprised - she is beginning to stir.....now if she would just stop making that silly face that she is so fond of.....

What happened that Elissa wouldn't put up Howard last week but is willing to backdoor him this week? Did I miss something or is she crazy?

That is the question I have too! Why she wants to backdoor Howard???

That is the question I have too! Why she wants to backdoor Howard???

I don't think Elissa wants to backdoor Howard, its Helen for doing the unforgiveable and lying to her and its Amanda because she doesn't trust him and thinks he is coming after her. She is telling them that she has no problem putting him up if that's what they want but she doesn't have to this week because it's America's vote. They are all so afraid of Howard when the one they should be worried about is Kaitlan. She has just won a POV and came close the last 2 weeks in the HOH. She is the one Amanda should be worried about.

Yes, I am impressed also. Elissa is finally showing signs of life. She was also involved with Judd today and gave input for who she thinks should be nominated this week, and why. I was surprised - she is beginning to stir.....now if she would just stop making that silly face that she is so fond of.....

I think she has always had a level head like last week when Helen was telling everyone that Kaitlan was doing them all a favor for using the POV and that they should keep her safe. Elissa stated to Helen she should be using the POV to save herself. Helen made it out to be something that it wasn't, If she had chosen to not use the veto then she would be out of the house. No matter how much you may like a guy he is not worth giving up 500,000 dollars for.

Guest 6Borders

I have a feeling that Elissa's popularity is waning and she is at the beginning of the end of her usefulness to Grodner.

The MVP Elissa has gotten old with most of the fans and the Brenchel idiots are easily distracted from a cause once they find another one, so Grodner has kicked Elissa out of the nest. She probably has a few safety nets in place in case she needs them but to Grodner an HG has to make her rating money or have potential.

Rachel was dynamic and gave us a reason to love or hate her...Elissa is completely boring and all she can do is whine about how things were so unfair, gush over her MVP and/or comfort others who are whining about things being unfair.

Seriously, watching my laundry dry on the line is more entertaining than watching Elissa.

i seriously don't know why everyone thinks the MVP gave Elissa an advantage in the game of big brother? The only thing it did was allow her to nominate the 3rd person. It takes the house to vote them out. I feel she used it to her advantage by telling Mccrae that she had it . He is the one who told her to put up someone like David. Then when her and Helen were on the block she told Helen because she trusts her. I would agree that it would be unfair if the MVP was safe from eviction but they are not. If Jeremy and his girls were not so mean and basically told everyone not to talk to her I do not believe that she would have gotten the MVP 3 weeks in a row. Jeremy was not liked as well as Aaryn and Kaitlan and GM so I think that since Jeremy is gone someone else may now get it.

I think that the mvp gave her a huge advantage because it was the impetus for the house to turn - america loves elissa so we better not buck the trend - and wrest control from TMC. Whether they believed it or not, it gave them courage in reason to hold as a banner for why they did what they did. Something like that.

I'm really glad that Elissa is showing her backbone where the Dictator (Amanda) is concerned. Amanda's targets are anyone she can't control. Good on Jessie, Elissa and Judd for seeing that. Now they need to join forces and get Amanda out of the house.

I think that the mvp gave her a huge advantage because it was the impetus for the house to turn - america loves elissa so we better not buck the trend - and wrest control from TMC. Whether they believed it or not, it gave them courage in reason to hold as a banner for why they did what they did. Something like that.

Well I agree that is what the house did, but as far as giving her an advantage unfairly I don't get it because if they truly wanted her out she would be out. The house votes so they chose to vote for her nominee. They are using her MVP to their advantage as well and seem fine that she has it every week as long as she does what they want her to. She will be fine until they do not need her anymore. It has worked for her because it has allowed her to form a relationship with these people, but in my opinion it has worked out better for her "alliance" because they got out people that were threats and they only had to vote.

Well I agree that is what the house did, but as far as giving her an advantage unfairly I don't get it because if they truly wanted her out she would be out. The house votes so they chose to vote for her nominee. They are using her MVP to their advantage as well and seem fine that she has it every week as long as she does what they want her to. She will be fine until they do not need her anymore. It has worked for her because it has allowed her to form a relationship with these people, but in my opinion it has worked out better for her "alliance" because they got out people that were threats and they only had to vote.

I understand what you are saying, Janis, and I agree with much of it. Bottom line on elissa is that some people won't ever like her no matter what because she is rachel's sister and they feel that she has an unfair advantage because of rachel's fans relative to the mvp. Again, I agree with much of your take on the situation.

She is starting to get nervous. She asked Judd what he was called into the DR for and he said just regular stuff. Then she asked him a few times if it was about MVP and if he would tell her if he got it. She is starting to sweat.