Elissa - Week 4 - POV Winner - Saved

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lame that bb told the house about the twist of the mvp

it would have been hilarious to see her meltdown not getting the mvp :animated_bouncy:

Her head is going to get so big that she may have trouble getting through the door. America will always make you the MVP! America thinks you are the sexiest! Thank you, America! Let's jump around and shriek because America loves you so much!

Yuck. :bash:

Another MVP vote this week Elissa fans!! Come on, let's all vote Elissa this week!

:laugh4::animated_bouncy:

I hope she never gets it back.

me too

the game would be so much better without it :animated_bouncy:

I've been enjoying this twist myself. It's something different for a change. It's interesting to see who's smart enough to try to figure out what America wants and play accordingly. Better than a banner plane that they're not allowed to see but a glimpse of anyway.

And I like Elissa too so that helps. I think she's a genuinely nice person.

I'd probably like the MVP twist more if it were a house full of strangers though, I think.

This season definitely has gotten a crutch. The first few weeks have definitely been the most entertaining out of any season I can remember but that'll be the only highlight of the summer (the physical threats getting booted out first) It will no doubt be a downward spiral from here. Too many wallflowers piling up

Sure there's still plenty of time--2 months--I could get proven wrong, but this season is looking to be one of the most disappointing ever

I like Elissa as well.....and I am hoping that this mvp twist this week doesn't screw things up for her......I wanna see one of the 3 remaining racist bullies gone before anyone else!!!!!

Please.................................. make................................... her....................................... stop....................................... smiling!!!!

I've been enjoying this twist myself. It's something different for a change. It's interesting to see who's smart enough to try to figure out what America wants and play accordingly. Better than a banner plane that they're not allowed to see but a glimpse of anyway.

I'd probably like the MVP twist more if it were a house full of strangers though, I think.

totally agree and add that giving MVP to the audience breaks the weighting that was Elysse's by winning every week. I kinda liked how it skewed the game.

I like the MVP too, but it should have been done without a connection to past players (ie rachel). In the beginning I don't think Elissa got MVP for her game play, but got it because of her connection with her sister Rachel.

To give Elissa some credit, if she was on the other side (ie best friends with Aaryn and GeniaMarie), she would have lost the MPV vote to some other player. So as long as Elissa is nominating players the TV audience don't like, she will continue to get MVP.

At some point others (ie Amanda) on her side of the house will feel she has too much power, and they will try to blindside her and get her evicted. There is a very good chance Elissa will make it to the final 3-4 players in the house, unless the producers feel they need to take the MVP out of the game because it gives Elissa too much power every week.

Guest 6Borders

Another MVP vote this week Elissa fans!! Come on, let's all vote Elissa this week!

I'll be more than happy to vote for Elissa 10 times...10 times to be the 3rd nominee!

Elissa really pushing Judd last night to put up Howard and Spencer.

Hellooooooooooo guys don't be stupid. You are being eliminated one by one.

Guest 6Borders

I finally figured out why Grodner put this idiot Elissa in the BB House, beyond the fact that she's Rachel's sister.

Think about it...Elissa's husband is Canadian and Grodner was ticked off she couldn't get her greedy little mits on BB Canada. This way Elissa not only gets Canada's fan base of Brenchel idiots, but I would be willing to bet this is a way to get Brenchel/Elissa on BB Canada or involved in some pretty major way that puts money and an ego boost in Grodner's pocket.

Either way Brenchel just expanded and became Brentchelissa (Brent is Elissa's hubby)!

I don't think that BB Canada wants or needs anything to do with U.S. BB. We could learn from them, already. I am also thinking that rachelissa wouldn't be popular at all in canada. Maybe I am wrong about that but I still don't understand why rachelissa has such a fan base here. I get the split vote but not the rest of it.