Helen - Week 4

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Politics are the same everywhere. Chicago is no better or worse.

Oh but yes Chicago over the many years has been rife with corruption. I spent half my life in Chicago and the burbs.

946619_10151785817541354_513085208_n.jpg

My hero - And that is all you will ever hear me say about all this race discussion this season.

SOoooo well said! I have a NEW hero...and in regards to racial remarks made in the house, well there is just NO ACCOUNTING for upbringing...if your folks are narrow-minded racists its almost a given you will be too! "Teach your children well" And I have NOTHING else to say about racists!

SOoooo well said! I have a NEW hero...and in regards to racial remarks made in the house, well there is just NO ACCOUNTING for upbringing...if your folks are narrow-minded racists its almost a given you will be too! "Teach your children well" And I have NOTHING else to say about racists!

Very well said by you also!

OK one more thing. Hating a racist or wanting revenge on a racist is not going to change what is in their heart. I can pray for them but I can't change them.

Oh but yes Chicago over the many years has been rife with corruption. I spent half my life in Chicago and the burbs.

I spent 48 years in Chicago and burbs. Corruption is deeply mired in all politics, from the smallest towns to the biggest cities.

Formerly just bossy, helen is now a bossy twit. Enough already, with your unchecked silliness.

I like Dr. Carson. Accomplished. well-spoken. Intelligent. Compassionate. Clear-thinking.

As for racism on BB......They are just ignorant fools to say what they have said. In the final analysis, it is their problem; not ours. We have no control over that stuff. Complain to CBS if it bothers you. I did.

She said she wasn't saying it in a racist way - she was just pointing it out as a demographic group - her words not mine. She has a good point. The way she said it was that America sees how badly Howard and Candice was treated by - for example - Aaryn. Then, ALL minorities would be upset and elect Howard as MVP to set her straight. I thought she made a lot of sense.

I get the point too! It's also PC to think that way. If you have regard for human life, it doesn't matter what color, religion, sexual orientation or sex you are. Which leads me to a prime example of the survivor sucks board. They tell eachother to die and suck on this and choke on that and yet they condemn HG for making a racial comment...hypocrite much? It's all for show.

And yes, there have been many instances of reverse racism revolving from comments on this show which have brought me away from the whole racism thing and just trying to get back into the game and thinking that everybody is just full of shit because they're seeing the HGs in colors as much as the HGs are.

I am guilty of sterotypical statements on this forum; none of which have been racist except for possibly my "white trash," comment. I guess it depends on how PC you are/I am as to our determination of a particular image.

I find myself less PC as time rolls on. Like Marty said, it is to what is in our hearts that we must ultimately turn.

Helen keeps telling people if they keep Aaryn the have control of her and will control her if she wins HOH.

The old Helen has been creeping back the last few days assuming she has control of everyone in the house and keeps semi-threatening people.