Helen - Week 4

I just read that Helen wants to be a model... what? I mean she's not bad looking, but she's definitely not model material. LOL

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what was the Amanda incident that J. was telling about?

The Amanda incident was on McCrae's birthday. Elissa made a comment about Amanda and Amanda was offended and cried to the rest of the women about how bad her feelings were hurt and then they all went on an Elissa rant for a while.

Helen was not present because of her POV penalty thingy, and Jessie was trying to tell her what happened the next morning.

Helen wants to win HOH so she can put up both Howard and Spencer but she doesn't want Candice mad at her if she does - her plan is to tell them both they are pawns so if one wins POV she can put up Aaryn

She also says he (Spencer) is the ultimate floater and he sucks at comps

Helen wants to win HOH so she can put up both Howard and Spencer but she doesn't want Candice mad at her if she does - her plan is to tell them both they are pawns so if one wins POV she can put up Aaryn

She also says he (Spencer) is the ultimate floater and he sucks at comps

God help them if they are stupid enough to believe they are both up as Pawns lol

I get so bored of people getting backdoored. When Nakomis thought of "The 6 Finger Plan" in Season 6, it was genius! Now, it's just old news.

I know they only allow 6 players to play in the veto ceremony to create a greater likelihood that one of the nominees or the HOH will win it, creating more drama. However, this also has made it so that often the actual target doesn't originally get nominated and never gets to play for POV.

I was happy to see Jeremy go last week, but TBH I would've liked to see him play for POV. It would've been exciting to see him fight to stay and to see the others fight to get him out.

I like when it gets down to Final 6, b/c the ability to "backdoor" goes away! Hopefully Helen won't try to backdoor Spencer or Howard. Not b/c I care so much if they get evicted, but just so they can play to stay. I like seeing stronger players in the game.

It's not "backdooring" when the intended target gets put up on the block initially and gets to play for pov. "Backdooring" is when the intended target has no chance of winning or saving himself...he is not put up initially and gets placed on the block after the pov comp and ceremony

Guest 6Borders

I am DONE with Helen. She is now convinced that Howard is the MVP because "the black vote" is strong in America and America wants a minority to win BB because of Aaryns comments (she actually said that), says that is not a raciest comment and then proceeds to tell how badly she was treated as an Asian.

I'm sorry for anyone treated badly due to race/religion/heritage. I guess I was lucky growing up where my friends were all backgrounds and none of it mattered to any of us because we were friends, but Helen is playing the race card and the race card in reverse. as much as any HG is complaining about race remarks.

It's not "backdooring" when the intended target gets put up on the block initially and gets to play for pov. "Backdooring" is when the intended target has no chance of winning or saving himself...he is not put up initially and gets placed on the block after the pov comp and ceremony

Was this directed to me? Was there something in my post that made you think I don't know what backdooring is? #confused

Was this directed to me? Was there something in my post that made you think I don't know what backdooring is? #confused

I'd have quoted you if I was responding directly to you.

I am DONE with Helen. She is now convinced that Howard is the MVP because "the black vote" is strong in America and America wants a minority to win BB because of Aaryns comments (she actually said that), says that is not a raciest comment and then proceeds to tell how badly she was treated as an Asian.

I'm sorry for anyone treated badly due to race/religion/heritage. I guess I was lucky growing up where my friends were all backgrounds and none of it mattered to any of us because we were friends, but Helen is playing the race card and the race card in reverse. as much as any HG is complaining about race remarks.

Exactly!!!!! I can't believe she said that!!!!

I'd have quoted you if I was responding directly to you.

Gotchya. I was just checking b/c I couldn't figure out what post you were replying to and since mine was the previous post, I thought maybe it was me.

946619_10151785817541354_513085208_n.jpg

My hero - And that is all you will ever hear me say about all this race discussion this season.

;)

946619_10151785817541354_513085208_n.jpg

My hero - And that is all you will ever hear me say about all this race discussion this season.

;)

She said she wasn't saying it in a racist way - she was just pointing it out as a demographic group - her words not mine. She has a good point. The way she said it was that America sees how badly Howard and Candice was treated by - for example - Aaryn. Then, ALL minorities would be upset and elect Howard as MVP to set her straight. I thought she made a lot of sense.

She said she wasn't saying it in a racist way - she was just pointing it out as a demographic group - her words not mine. She has a good point. The way she said it was that America sees how badly Howard and Candice was treated by - for example - Aaryn. Then, ALL minorities would be upset and elect Howard as MVP to set her straight. I thought she made a lot of sense.

I too can understand her rationale. I'm not sure that it's accurate, but I understand why she thinks that is the case.