Helen - Week 4

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well the "good people" won again :animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

Helen's yelling and DR's are getting on my last nerve, not to mention her "better than thou fellow HG's" attitude.

I liked her at first but she is rapidly declining in my esteem!

Helen's yelling and DR's are getting on my last nerve, not to mention her "better than thou fellow HG's" attitude.

I liked her at first but she is rapidly declining in my esteem!

She gets on my nerves. I don't hate her yet but it might happen. She has a few people ahead of her. She'll make jury because of rachelissa probably.

Whoa! HOH room - Helen is FURIOUS with Aaryn.

Helen yelling that Aaryn is a "fucking bitch". She believes that Aaryn said something to Judd in regards to Helen that was not true (Damn I missed what it was!)

Helen is "So fucking mad". Judd saying well lets just put the three of them on the block this week. Judd saying no one likes Aaryn.(they still think they have three nominations with the MVP)

Apparently Aaryn took something Helen said and twisted it out of context, and then said it to Amanda, and Helen figures that Amanda spread whatever it was all over the house already (It had something to do with Helen throwing Judd under the old bus).

Helen saying Amanda needs to NOT be so close to Aaryn.

Now Jessie saying the same thing about Kaitlin (she has it in for Kaitlin).

Lol Judd in the background mumbling repeatedly that he didn't believe it anyway.

Forgot to mention - Helen cried again. :bigcry:

Helen is in the HOH room complaining to Spencer about Aaryn - and Spencer appears to be gaining a little respect back with Helen by listening to her and siding with her.

Spencer you slick devil....Spencer pointing out to Helen that Aaryn is on the outs with, GM and Kaitlin, saying everyone is pissed at Aaryn because she is a shit stirrer, and Helen starts crying AGAIN. :bigcry:

Helen loudly - "I fucking hate her". "Fucking Aaryn, I fucking hate her". "I fucking want her to go home, she is trying to break everybody up and I fucking hate her for it."

Spencer being consulted by Elissa - who do you want to go up? Spencer - "Well Aaryn is a shit stirrer."

Helen asking America to please make her MVP.

Helen said to Judd - "don't listen to her, don't believe them, she is not the one who got you this far in this game".

WTH does that mean? That Helen advanced Judd somehow?

i bet judd caught that too. ole j u dd has a good grasp on whats going on in house.

Guest 6Borders

I am officially DONE with Helen. Her most recent tirade was just over the top and when she pulled the "Elissa it's so unfair" Rachelism I completely lost it. I hope Aaryn gets HOH next week and evicts Helen.

I would like to see helen confront the person she is ranting about and rant to their face as opposed to doing it second-hand.

ditto - History will not be good to Helen if she keeps up with these over exaggerated animated tirades.

Helen = Loud and Obnoxious (formerly held title by GM, but now that GM has traded up to Crazy and Unstable, the Loud and Obnoxious position is open for Helen)