Judd - Week 4 - HOH

Judd is in a good position. However, if he wins I will feel like he just sort of dumb lucked his way to the finals. I don't feel like he has much of a strategy. Or at least not one that is fun to watch like say Ian or Dan.

ITA.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you might dislike him now, Slim. He and McCrae are talking in the open bedroom and Judd told McCrae that Candice was a "gold digging slut" and he wants her out of the house! He wants Howard "gone and his little sloth bitch Candice". Judd said that she told Spencer that since he was in his 30's, he should get a 3 carat ring, that it costs around $30k. Judd thinks Candice likes Howard because he's got something, like the coup de ta or something like that. I've never heard Judd be so mean before. Now Judd is saying he's tired of being nice to Howard and wants to say FU FU.

5:55 PM BBT, cam 2. Wow, where did this come from?

Then Howard walks through and he says - "hey whats up Howard" :inquisitive:

I saw that too! Judd did say he was bored, but still, that was pretty mean for him.

He has been looking for something in the colorful bedroom for a while. He's looking under mattresses and in the drawers. He might be looking for some stomach medicine. He can't stop moving, he's all wound up.

Iris .... from what I read in the LFUs ... seems like he's looking thru Howard's stuff to see if he has

the Golden Power of Veto ?

Oh no kidding - let the paranoia begin!

Did Judd get a bottle of whiskey in his hoh basket?! he's getting bold! :smartass2:

You are right, Iris. I now have a reason to dislike Judd. Not that it matters much. From the beginning he was always on the fringe of every conversation, just like andy. I am not drawn to those kind of men. He was no doubt thrilled to get rid of Jeremy - he feared him most of all. Now that he is HOH Judd has assumed another persona. Real? Maybe. Look at those little eyes.

"Lusss gatttt thuuus podey studed"

Guest 6Borders

Judd's starting to lose it! I think he's starting to suffer from sleep deprivation.

He is constantly tired and trying to sleep and he can't get any sleep in the BB House, even in his own HOH Room, which McManda have mostly taken over.

You are right, Iris. I now have a reason to dislike Judd. Not that it matters much. From the beginning he was always on the fringe of every conversation, just like andy. I am not drawn to those kind of men. He was no doubt thrilled to get rid of Jeremy - he feared him most of all. Now that he is HOH Judd has assumed another persona. Real? Maybe. Look at those little eyes.

"Lusss gatttt thuuus podey studed"

I can not get podey studed worked out translate please LOL

Judd probably kicks ass in the game Mad Gab

"Eye mull of musheen"

Wow this is the first time I have heard about "The Knockouts"!

Amanda says "The Goof Troop" and I scratch my head also.....all I know is who is close with who.......I think........

Lol as I type Judd is explaining to Helen and Andy in the hammock that he is in three alliances...... :laugh4: