Judd - Week 4 - HOH

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think he has a speech impediment..

If he does, then everyone in his town and surrounding area probably do too.

He sounds almost identical to a guy that used to work for my hubby... he was from Tenn. also, sharp as a tack,

a great worker....

but DAMN he sure had to repeat himself a LOT :laugh4:

I think it just depends on when you talk to this guy. Really he has not has an original thought since he entered the game. He should have done what he wanted with the HOH and threatning Elissa with backdooring her really was'nt the brightest thing he has done to date.

I think it just depends on when you talk to this guy. Really he has not has an original thought since he entered the game. He should have done what he wanted with the HOH and threatning Elissa with backdooring her really was'nt the brightest thing he has done to date.

Thank you. As far as I am concerned people are really having to dig deep to try and make Judd more than he appears to be which is not much.

He definitely has a crush on her. I wonder if he wants Kaitlin out because of Jessie? Jessie was campaigning real hard for her to go originally......

Possibly. And, I think that kaitlin is more of a danger game-wise, dont you think? He might think so, too. Two birds - one stone.

but.......but.........he's one of the good people... :hypocrite:

Right. LOL

I think this quiet man is really one to watch out for. He seems to know the game and is really aware of what is going on. He watches and listens and mumbles. LOL He stood his ground against Amanda with the Howard thing. I like him.

He is not slow. I think he is of average intelligence. He speaks slowly, really Slimcruz if you are from the South, how is it you can not understand him? Ever watch King of the Hill? Boomhauer is a character on it who speaks exactly like Judd. Watch it to see...incredible similarity.

At this point, he is a key member in the following alliances, and everyone trusts him:

Goof Troop (McManda, Andy)

Knockouts (Goof Troop, Elissa, Helen)

Grasshoppers (GM, Kaitlin, Howard, Spencer)

F4 - Howard, Spencer, Andy

F2 - Jessie

F2 - GM

F5 - Jessie, Aaryn, and he suggested they add 2 more people (happened yesterday)

On the live feeds, he brings up Candice's name every now and then. Which would make sense because that is the only person in the house he is not in an alliance with.

He is in the best position of all the HGs at this point. Nobody has even brought his name up for nominee in weeks, and he has taken over Andy's duties as being the person with the most information in the house.

At this point, he is a key member in the following alliances, and everyone trusts him:

F2 - Jessie

F2 - GM

F5 - Jessie, Aaryn, and he suggested they add 2 more people (happened yesterday)

On the live feeds, he brings up Candice's name every now and then. Which would make sense because that is the only person in the house he is not in an alliance with.

He is in the best position of all the HGs at this point. Nobody has even brought his name up for nominee in weeks, and he has taken over Andy's duties as being the person with the most information in the house.

That's what I was thinkin......y'all

hmm does Judd want to keep her around because he's got a little crush on her ... or maybe he's figuring she'd be

a good one to keep safe because she'd be a good one to sit beside when it's F2 time ?

Isn't he one of the ones that figured out America probably voted for Aaron to go on the block - but was already up there - then they voted for Elissa (who then got POV) ... and GM was third on the list ?

The whole thing just doesn't make sense....

(or could he really be that smitten with her ?)

Right now Judd and Andy have been talking in the HOH room for a while, and Judd has given away too much info about everyone in the house to Andy, including that Jessie thinks that he (Andy) is a big floater.

Judd needs to STFU. :lipsrsealed2:

I think he is smitten with her Slowpoke. Also he doesn't seem care for GM all that much.

Judd just admitted to Andy, Helen and Jessie that he sits in the HOH and listens to Howard and Spencer and he goes along with them but he isn't at all aligned with them and Helen says we know Judd

Well so much for Howard and Spencer plotting in the HOH with Judd laying around

F2 - Jessie

F2 - GM

Judd is in a good position. However, if he wins I will feel like he just sort of dumb lucked his way to the finals. I don't feel like he has much of a strategy. Or at least not one that is fun to watch like say Ian or Dan.