Judd - Week 4 - HOH

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

My personal feeling is that Judd is the only one in the house actually deserving of a title like "most valuable player".

He went in telling everyone he was going to be friends with everyone and not take sides, he's got more sides than all the beef at the Fair auction, he's a totally accomplished liar and nobody is seeing thru it, and he knows exactly how to play these people, and they are lining up like frogs ready to be gigged!

My personal feeling is that Judd is the only one in the house actually deserving of a title like "most valuable player".

He went in telling everyone he was going to be friends with everyone and not take sides, he's got more sides than all the beef at the Fair auction, he's a totally accomplished liar and nobody is seeing thru it, and he knows exactly how to play these people, and they are lining up like frogs ready to be gigged!

He can lie to their face. They've no clue what he is saying. Sorry. I couldn't resist. blow.gif

So it looks like Judd is in some kind of a punishment (solitary) room. With a curtain.

That is why everyone took over his room.

Judd just asked BB how he flushes the toilet.

So it looks like Judd is in some kind of a punishment room. With a curtain.

That is why everyone took over his room.

Judd just asked BB how he flushes the toilet.

Maybe he got solitiar, I wonder who got the dress up or what the other ones are

I know that McCrea took the money.

They have not talked about anything else. Maybe Helen has to wear a unitard.

Is Judd the only one with punishment?

He is slow and makes a fine pair with Jessie!

At least he tried and won something. As for some others in the house such as Jessie, MacCrae, Candice and Howard I don't think they could get themselves out of a paper bag if that was the comp.

I still think that Judd is just weird and slow. I know. I know. Nontheless, he is slow. Admit it.

He may be slow in his speech pattern, but I don't think he is mentally. He's got more of a game going on than people give him credit for. You kind of have to watch him closely...he just keeps a lot to himself and only says things, game-wise, that need to be said. Plus, he has the trust of a lot of the hgs, people tell him a lot, and is on nobody's radar..he's kind of stealth. :ninja: ( ;) ) I think the house is going to flip this week, and Judd is going to come out of it unscathed.

I like him. He has a good relationship with everyone in the house. Seems to always be calm and easy going. Don't think he has ruffled anyone's feathers or made any kind of nasty comments about anyone. But I think he is always paying attention, listening to what others are saying and trying to keep up with the constant changes in the house. He is very different from all the over the top ego's that are always stirring up the house.

He is slow and makes a fine pair with Jessie!

At least he tried and won something. As for some others in the house such as Jessie, MacCrae, Candice and Howard I don't think they could get themselves out of a paper bag if that was the comp.

ShortYellowBus.gif

Short bus LMAO

Judd has surprised me a few times over the last week by saying things which I thought he wasn't even aware of. For example when he told McCrae that Aaryn was being real sweet and he realized she was being slick and he said he would continue to play stupid.

That man has a lot more awareness then he lets on. I just wish he would pick a side and stay there. The way he is playing now is dangerous in the long run. He too often repeats things that he shouldn't and then the HG who made the original statement figures out it was Judd that leaked it. Pretty sure it happened yesterday in reference to something he told McManda.

He is a weirdo but I do like him.

I may not be able to understand him but what mumbles I can understand he seems like he is pretty good at BB. :nerd:

I like him well enough. What's not to like? He has floated like a cork until winning HOH so we shall see how well he handles the game from here on out.

I don't care if he wins BB15 or not - stranger things have happened - he mumbles and he appears very, very slow to me.