Judd - Week 4 - HOH

You are much more than a bit offended. Panties in a photo that is not scratch and sniff have never reached deviant status. She just wanted you to lighten up and not worry; I'd never have thought more about it except that you wrote this in this public place.

Yes I am offended. I said that in the post. Her comment was stated in a deliberate, precise fashion meant to hurt and embarrass.

She wanted me to lighten up and not worry? I disagree. It was mean. If that was truly her intent she would have worded it differently. I wrote this in a public place, the same as she did.

"Go regale us with some panty photos" is rude, implies deviance of a sexual nature, and is dismissive, the way you would say, "go away kid, you bother me".

I know the two of you are friends, but shouldn't you at least let her reply before getting involved? Has she imparted you with power of attorney? How do you know what she meant?

I understand she may be angry with something I said the other day, which I publicly apologized for, but to retaliate in that manner puts her in league with the Jeremy's and the Aaryn's of the world.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, this nothing like the trash talking that goes on in gaming forums. Hell, in comparison, its like an episode of Brady Bunch where the kids get in a spat over over who hogging the bathroom. ;)

In gaming forums, guys are calling each other "F'ing Fags" "Dip sh*ts" and far worse stuff. And if a person so much as makes a slight error in a statement, you can be sure there will be a long series of ruthless attacks and insults. Nothing is forgiven, and perfection is expected 110% of the time..... You know, like in middle school where kids perfect the art of being cruel. :animated_bouncy:

Yes I am offended. I said that in the post. Her comment was stated in a deliberate, precise fashion meant to hurt and embarrass.

She wanted me to lighten up and not worry? I disagree. It was mean. If that was truly her intent she would have worded it differently. I wrote this in a public place, the same as she did.

"Go regale us with some panty photos" is rude, implies deviance of a sexual nature, and is dismissive, the way you would say, "go away kid, you bother me".

I know the two of you are friends, but shouldn't you at least let her reply before getting involved? Has she imparted you with power of attorney? How do you know what she meant?

I understand she may be angry with something I said the other day, which I publicly apologized for, but to retaliate in that manner puts her in league with the Jeremy's and the Aaryn's of the world.

I like some of her posts, but I also complain and criticize about some of them. So being friends with me is not a free ticket of automatic praise. All I was saying about putting it in a public space is that you drew attention to how you were MUCH more than a bit offended, AND had you not...I'd never have thought anything about it or about you as a pervert with deviant sex nature. Yes there was a bit of dismissive in the comment...based on you worrying too much. You were fretting about what would happen if the MVP voted on by the US is already put up by the HOH. My thought was "silly boy they will simply go for the next most voted on person" Ah yes there is the dismissive ...Silly Boy... but DO I really think you silly or a boy (immature)? More so since you replied. I have liked a lot of your posts, but I am not aware of the relation you have with her...something in what you said and apologized for and the sense you have of her anger...because she did not in your opinion forgive. Do you think people have to forgive if an apology is given? That is an interesting point to me since I do not think so. Anyone who makes an apology wants to be forgiven surely, but it is not required of the originally offended to grant. And then to compare her to Aryan? WTF? a racist?! and Jerkemy? A bully?! Just because you did not get your way or a pass for barbs apologized for? All based on your interpretation and some notion that panties are indicative of sexual deviance...how about if she had said don't get your panties in a twist? That was the slant of the comment in my eyes. O I suppose that is disrespectful and intimating that you are a cross dresser...

I am glad that Jessie told Judd not to do Amanda and Mcreas dirty work. It is his HOH. Let judd do what Judd wants to do,

Yay! That must have happened after I went to sleep.

I hope Judd figures out that Amanda and Mcpizza are pushing to break up the Howard/Candice couple 'because they're two votes,' hoping Judd will ignore the obvious that A/M are a couple too.

It makes me ill that Amanda is saying Howard uses his race and religion.

Guest 6Borders

I'm happy for Judd that he got HOH, and especially that he beat out Kaitlin and McPizza. The only downside is the ultimate floater Jessie will be safe, unless "America" votes her as the 3rd nom (which I highly doubt will happen since half the viewers hardly even know she is there).

I thought it was funny Judd had never seen some of the items in the HOH basket! :lol2:

I like some of her posts, but I also complain and criticize about some of them. So being friends with me is not a free ticket of automatic praise. All I was saying about putting it in a public space is that you drew attention to how you were MUCH more than a bit offended, AND had you not...I'd never have thought anything about it or about you as a pervert with deviant sex nature. Yes there was a bit of dismissive in the comment...based on you worrying too much. You were fretting about what would happen if the MVP voted on by the US is already put up by the HOH. My thought was "silly boy they will simply go for the next most voted on person" Ah yes there is the dismissive ...Silly Boy... but DO I really think you silly or a boy (immature)? More so since you replied. I have liked a lot of your posts, but I am not aware of the relation you have with her...something in what you said and apologized for and the sense you have of her anger...because she did not in your opinion forgive. Do you think people have to forgive if an apology is given? That is an interesting point to me since I do not think so. Anyone who makes an apology wants to be forgiven surely, but it is not required of the originally offended to grant. And then to compare her to Aryan? WTF? a racist?! and Jerkemy? A bully?! Just because you did not get your way or a pass for barbs apologized for? All based on your interpretation and some notion that panties are indicative of sexual deviance...how about if she had said don't get your panties in a twist? That was the slant of the comment in my eyes. O I suppose that is disrespectful and intimating that you are a cross dresser...

It is all semantics, you're post. The bottom line is that she didn't respond at all, as I kind of figured she wouldn't. It is the equivalent of the kid in the back of the class who throws things at the back of your head, and when you turn around to look, they sit there with a "who, me" look on their face.

It is exactly what I expected, I have moved on. She can pretend to be unaware, but I know that isn't true, it is just further attempt to make me appear the angry troll, which I refuse to play into. I hope she at least has the decency to thank you for your involvement, but I doubt it.

Have a great day!

LOL... let's all try to remember that this is BIG BROTHER that were chatting and commenting on...

lets lighten it up folks

We've got a mix of mostly WHACKO HGs that get our juices boiling. Don't let it spill over to dissecting each

and every comment posters make.

and while I'm at it... a quick thanks to all the LFUs, picture captioners and best of the feeds posters

I'm with you Slowpoke - sorry to get sidetracked by nonsense - on with the show!

In reference to Judd trying to figure out who to nominate:

According to Elissa on the live feeds the next three to go are Spencer, Howard and Aaryn.

According to Jessie, in the same conversation, the next three to go are Kaitlin, Aaryn, GM.

(Posted also in Elissa thread)

Judd points out an interesting fact:

He is loyal, but other HG's have 90 side deals and they want him to do their dirty work.

Jessie continues to push HARD for Kaitlin to be put on the block, she is convinced that Kaitlin is a dangerous force in the house. A "snake in the grass" she says.

She also believes that Spencer and Howard are useless to nominate because neither of them can do anything in the house because Jessie's alliance has the numbers, and they might lose Candice if they nominate Howard. (I didn't know she had that strategy in her!)

Boy, I have to tell you, I am super excited about Judd winning HoH. I think this is the first time in years I've actually not had a clue what someone is going to do. My instincts are telling me he'll put GM up, because she bugs him and that has been escalating. Hopefully, we'll get some real insight into Judd after this week. Should be fun.

I think that Judd likes aaryn. He settled for Jessie. Aaryn is a mean little smartie and they better not let their guard down. That and Jessie has a bad case of the hates for Kaitlin because of that old business with Jeremy.

Can I ask- Why does Judd get made fun of for his Southern accent but Spencer doesn't? Spencer's southern accent is quite a bit stronger than Judd's.

I don't make fun of Judd's southern accent. Not sure that anyone has really made fun of the accent specifically - I think that there was a long back and forth about backwood states or something ridiculous to that. He sounds as if he is underwater. Mumbling Judd.

As for spencer......I just find him distasteful no matter what accent he has.

It's not so much is accent as it is his mumbling. He doesn't project or enunciate. Spencer speaks clearly.

Exactly.

There was a conversation a few nights ago he had with Elissa in the backyard. She needed him to repeat everything he said twice, and I'm not so sure she understood it the second time. Judd sounds like a bad actor when he acts stoned. The mumbling is just too much.

I really like Judd! I think he will stand his own and make his own decisions. He listens and yes, he mumbles, but he is aware of what is being said, done, etc. I think he will nom two of the mean girls and let MVP nom the other. I think Kaitlyn should go first thought, just because she is a stronger player than the other two.

I really like Judd's HOH approach. The house queens Elissa, Helen and Amanda are up in HOH room deciding how the game should play out and who they want up. Judd is downstairs talking to each of the girls and doing his interviews downstairs because the house queens have taken over his HOH.

He is really talking good strategy now with Gina Marie and then Candice and then Aaryn.

Guest 6Borders

It's not so much is accent as it is his mumbling. He doesn't project or enunciate. Spencer speaks clearly.

I can understand Judd pretty well now...just took me a little while, just like anything else, and for me it's the same... wasn't the accent but the mumbling, especially when the mic is obstructed or moving against something.

Right now Judd is my #1 favorite player. We should know his nominations pretty soon but it sounds like it's going to be Aaryn and Kaitlin.

I can understand Judd pretty well now...just took me a little while, just like anything else, and for me it's the same... wasn't the accent but the mumbling, especially when the mic is obstructed or moving against something.

Right now Judd is my #1 favorite player. We should know his nominations pretty soon but it sounds like it's going to be Aaryn and Kaitlin.

If they would ever get off this damm FOTH maybe I could take a look at Judd as HOH and see how I feel about him. I must admit that I am curious. Did I read or hear said that Judd wears nothing but designer clothes?

Guest 6Borders

If they would ever get off this damm FOTH maybe I could take a look at Judd as HOH and see how I feel about him. I must admit that I am curious. Did I read or hear said that Judd wears nothing but designer clothes?

Kaitlin says he has all designer clothes and the reason she knew that is because she did his laundry.