Aaryn - Week 4 - Nominated

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If amanda does, by some rapid turn of events, go home, that will absolutely change the dynamics of the game. I worry that Judd is so attuned to Aaryn. I think that he will live to regret his friendship with her and I think that he is enamoured of her to the point that it is clouding his thinking. I hope to be proved wrong. People like Judd. That is powerful currency in the BB house.

No Amanda in her yelling at Judd made a mistake and called him a floater lol! She tried to back track!!!!

ROFLMAO That is so spot on Judd!

I heard him talking to McCrae about Aaryn the other day, he is aware of what Aaryn is up to, and he even surprised me by saying that "He will continue to act stupid/play dumb". I didn't think he was that savvy but he knows exactly what time it is where Aaryn is concerned.

I kinda thought I noticed a few looks and gestures too.

Please nooooo. Judd doesn't know what he's letting himself in for. I'm hoping it's part of his game play.

(But some guys have blinders on when it comes to a pretty face.)

I think that he likes her. From the beginning he has touched her in a friendly fashion whenever possible. She knew. I hope that you are right and that he is using her but I think he really, really likes aaryn.

I think he likes her also, but he is aware of her tactics. I think if Jessie was smart and stuck to him tight for the next few days his like of Aaryn would fade pretty quick

I think he likes her also, but he is aware of her tactics. I think if Jessie was smart and stuck to him tight for the next few days his like of Aaryn would fade pretty quick

For the life of me, I cannot understand why she doesn't except that she is so obsessed with kaitlin that she ignores arryn maybe. Dunno.

I just hope he is playing with his head. (twss) Seriously though, don't be turned by the pretty girls. Think logically.

True.

I'm really getting tired of seeing her 'oh the camera loves me' looks 24 - 7 .

The term ' self indulgent ' comes to mind....

Synonyms: conceited, egoistic, egoistical, egomaniacal, egotistic, egotistical, individualist, individualistic, megalomaniac, narcissistic, pompous, self-absorbed, self-centered, self-concerned, self-indulgent, self-interested, self-loving, self-serving, selfish, stuck-up, vainglorious, wrapped up in oneself

and of course her racist little remarks that she likes to spew out when she thinks someone is listening

aaryn needs to go home. she made too many irrevocable mistakes in the game for them to possibly be corrected in-house. aaryn needs to face the muzak. I wish her well with that ignorant thing she's got going.

She already has her fake boobs ordered. :D

This bimbo truly defines "air head". I just watched Thursday episode and she said something like this: "It's not fair to evict Jeremy just because he's a threat and good at competitions".

OK, according to her bimbo logic, the HGs should be evicted int the following order: ugly people are first to go because they are ugly (Duh!), then the minorities because they aren't white, then the poor people because they are dead beats, then those who are not part of 'popular' crowd because they are losers or geeks that smell bad.... At the end, the super jocks let the head cheerleader win (Aryan) because the head cheerleader has sex with the super jocks, and if the super jocks want any more sex, then they let the cheerleader win..... That's bimbo logic as to how BB should be played.

Guest 6Borders

This bimbo truly defines "air head". I just watched Thursday episode and she said something like this: "It's not fair to evict Jeremy just because he's a threat and good at competitions".

OK, according to her bimbo logic, the HGs should be evicted int the following order: ugly people are first to go because they are ugly (Duh!), then the minorities because they aren't white, then the poor people because they are dead beats, then those who are not part of 'popular' crowd because they are losers or geeks that smell bad.... At the end, the super jocks let the head cheerleader win (Aryan) because the head cheerleader has sex with the super jocks, and if the super jocks want any more sex, then they let the cheerleader win..... That's bimbo logic as to how BB should be played.

Echo...did Aayrn's mom hire you as the publicist??? (if not she should have)

I think Judd lied and said that he over heard Kaitlin say that Helen is next to go home next week! So aryan might be safe!!!!

I heard that. I think he's lying too because he wants Kaitlin out this week -- because Jessie wants Kaitlin out??? I don't know. Kaitlin is def the bigger physical threat, so it's actually a smart move, but I dislike Aryan more. I wouldn't care if Amanda went either but still would like to see Aryan go first.

Lol...I have no doubt that's exactly the way she thinks.

To be one of the "beautiful people," she sure seems to be a miserable human being, doesn't she?

I think it's not so much that Judd wants Kaitlyn out as it is he wants Aaryn in the game ... he's said he's not ready for her to leave yet because I think he'd love to figure out a way to get her to the end with him. The HG that goes up as the replacement nom might be in big trouble if the Grasshopper Alliance stays loyal ... God knows! (GM, Kaitlin, Spencer, and Howard, Judd) Not sure how they plan to have that group and not include Candice if it's legit (Howard's showmance)