Aaryn - Week 4 - Nominated

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the heck? I went to cbs.com and voted for Elissa and a message popped up that said "Are you sure you don't want to vote for Aaryn? Did you know that she is a racist bitch?"

Wow, Aaryn must be a super racist now since Obama today inferred it is racist for a woman to lock their car when a black man walks by.:D

Don't worry arrowhead, you'll be able to catch Aryan every week as a correspondent for Fox News once she gets out.

FOX NEWS..... Fair and Balanced. yeah, just like Aaryn. She can sit next to Elizebeth Hasselbitch.

They do have the best looking blondes except for that hottie on CNN Susan Hendricks. :D

You are right, that Greta Van Susteren really does it for me LOL. Anyways enough of my political ramblings, now back to Aryan.......

You are just uninformed.

You are just uninformed.

Yeah I guess when there are other points of view then yours that makes people uninformed. Got it.

Meanwhile, Marty, back at the gries ranch they hopefully are not hunting safari animals. Wait. That has nothing to do with BB either does it? Did I not tell you that Arrowhead would love Aaryn? That's pure BB.

Hey have you been watching Judd the Studd (re-named from Judd the Dudd) doing his one on one's with the houseguests? He is really doing a good job. Looks like Aaryn is going up and I love that. I want to see who the #2 is with America.

Hey have you been watching Judd the Studd (re-named from Judd the Dudd) doing his one on one's with the houseguests? He is really doing a good job. Looks like Aaryn is going up and I love that. I want to see who the #2 is with America.

I have not. I will try to catch it later. I want to see it. Thanks. :) I agree that finding out who is #2 would be vurry interesting.

As much as I want them out, the mean girls do provide controversy and conflict. I just hope if/when they're gone the rest of the house doesn't turn into complete boredom like it did the season whatshername (I think she was a nurse) won.

No there is still Amanda and spencer! Spencer is being dormant right now because he knows he is a target but a snake never change colors just skin! They are sleeping on him and Helen! She talks to much so everything is going to come back on her lol! Especially when Elissa finds out she's been stabbing her in the back and using her lol! Interesting cast! They are going to sleep on GM and she might win it all

The last stuff I read on the Live Feeds thread was kinda looking like Judd might put Aaryn up.

damn... and here I was thinking production would get into Judd's head so he wouldn't put up Aaryn -

so they could announce on the show that Aaryn was America's choice to go on the block.

And if it's explained to the HGs that America was the MVP this week - maybe all the HGs will

want to vote her out so they'll look good in the viewers eyes.

Oh well..............

Guess I'll just have to wait and see how this plays out

Guest 6Borders

What's the old saying: Beauty if skin deep but ugly goes all the way down...Aaryn to a T.

Looks like she is on the block!!!

6Border... I heard it was "Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes all the way to the bone"

She's on the block... aarrgghhh .... wanted her to find out America wanted to put her there.

Oh well

Aaryn is up in HOH working Judd. He is telling her to trust him tht he is going to backdoor somebody. He is asking her to not be mad at him but to pls act really angry at him.

I think that he likes her. I really do.

She is telling him that if it comes down to the two of them in pov he can throw it to her. telling him how smart he is. LOL. She is so devious. She is asking him what people are telling him. Judd. do not be fooled.

Who is aaryn saying has an eating disorder?

Aaryn is up in HOH working Judd. He is telling her to trust him tht he is going to backdoor somebody. He is asking her to not be mad at him but to pls act really angry at him.

I think that he likes her. I really do.

i've heard judd tell a few people about this backdoor he might do and sounds like it might be a good one. is this just talk or does he really have someone in mind?

I haven't checked but people in chat are saying all the polls have Amanda as #2

excellent! I would love to see those 3 girls battle it out and I think Amanda will go home for sure. We can see who pigpen (McCrea) does no his own.

If amanda does, by some rapid turn of events, go home, that will absolutely change the dynamics of the game. I worry that Judd is so attuned to Aaryn. I think that he will live to regret his friendship with her and I think that he is enamoured of her to the point that it is clouding his thinking. I hope to be proved wrong. People like Judd. That is powerful currency in the BB house.

^ I think you're right! Judd is either enamored with Aryan or he is more calculating than I think. He wants her and GM to stay in the house. I've seen him sniffing around her a lot.

It also seems like he has something brewing with Spencer and Howard...who are known to want Amanda out.