Aaryn - Week 4 - Nominated

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

on the block one way or another this week

either through initial noms or via mvp :animated_bouncy:

What the heck? I went to cbs.com and voted for Elissa and a message popped up that said "Are you sure you don't want to vote for Aaryn? Did you know that she is a racist bitch?"

:hahohi:

Guest 6Borders

Must be nice having mommie and daddy hire a PR firm to dig their little snookums out of the 1200 ft. crater she has dug for herself.

Yeppers, I kind of figured she didn't come by her morals and values, or lack thereof, all by herself!

What the heck? I went to cbs.com and voted for Elissa and a message popped up that said "Are you sure you don't want to vote for Aaryn? Did you know that she is a racist bitch?"

That cracked me up. I thought you were serious for a second.

I can't imagine Judd not putting Aaryn up as one of his 2 choices.

THEN... what happens to all those thousands and thousands of votes folks placed for our little blue-eyed, self-centered, racist ?

(split your votes ... if you're voting ... between her and you next least fav)

I can't imagine Judd not putting Aaryn up as one of his 2 choices.

THEN... what happens to all those thousands and thousands of votes folks placed for our little blue-eyed, self-centered, racist ?

(split your votes ... if you're voting ... between her and you next least fav)

well he has promised her he will not put her up and is thinking GM and Kaitlin........and told Aaryn that if Elissa (mvp) puts her up he will use veto to take her down.

Judd is aaryn's mccrae but she doesn't have to touch him. Jessie will let it be because she is as obsessed with kaitlin being evicted as some people here are with rachelissa being evicted.

I agree.....funny last night Aaryn got annoyed at Kaitlin when they were discussing what Judd had told each of them....Aaryn sniffed I am closer to him than you....lmao

As much as I want them out, the mean girls do provide controversy and conflict. I just hope if/when they're gone the rest of the house doesn't turn into complete boredom like it did the season whatshername (I think she was a nurse) won.

I am completely with you on that one, and I fear a dull, yawn filled last 5-6 weeks also....I guess we will see

I'm still baffled as to why Howard is anyone choice to put on the block at this time... there are sooo many

others that need to go first :animated_scratchchin:

I think him getting caught up in those TMC lies last week made him low man on the totem pole, and also they are scared of him in physical competitions (which I think is total bull because really, how many physical comps are there where strength REALLY is a deciding factor?)

Guest 6Borders

Aaryn's mommy hired a publicist for her darling little daughter...she should be hiring the little witch a therapist (and the whole family apparently should go to counseling!).

Candace's mom said their Church is going to boycott Big Brother...they should sue Aaryn instead for slander and defamation of Candace (CBS could care less if a handful of ppl boycott the show!)