Andy - Week 4

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is creepy but he is playing the game. He knows he not a huge physical threat. He's not one of the "pretty" people. So, he is working with what he has. Although like Hawknose said, once the numbers get lower, his name will come up more and more. But if he plays his cards right, it could take him to Final 2. He wouldn't win but he would get some $.

He is a boring, gossipy twit. Someone should call him on it. That would make the game interesting.

I keep waiting. He always says he will Freak the F out if he is ever on the block.

I want to see that.... :popcorn:

I just turned on the feeds. Andy is like a chatter chatter squirrel asking Judd what he was talking about with Spencer and Howard and sounds like he is demanding a recount of the conversation.

He is a boring, gossipy twit. Someone should call him on it. That would make the game interesting.

I am counting the days - it's coming......he is due for a confrontation....he plays too loose with information - I don't even know who his "real" alliance is anymore - uh oh that means he is playing me also

Guest 6Borders

I hope he gets HOH tonite! He says he's willing to make a big move and get blood on his hands so I say Bring it On Andy!!!

I still like him better than any othre HG and I think he's one of few actually playing the game.

Yeah I think Spencer and Howard are the house bad guys now (some of them throw in Candice also) I would like Andy to win HOH AFTER those people are gone, then we'll see what he's really made of

Some times his "worried" style of play is annoying

I couldn't agree more! (But, his time will come in the next 2 - 4 weeks when the mice have been thinned out.)