Andy - Week 4

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only thing is this - last night Andy went and repeated that back to Amanda so now Helen is on McManda's radar, and Andy is beginning to question Helen's rationale - I heard the conversation but wasn't sure what was going on - now it makes sense

Only thing is this - last night Andy went and repeated that back to Amanda so now Helen is on McManda's radar, and Andy is beginning to question Helen's rationale - I heard the conversation but wasn't sure what was going on - now it makes sense

Yeah I don't understand? She tells Everybody not to say anything to Andy and then she goes and tells him! Smh!!!!

I think Helen thinks she has Andy 100% and she doesn't want anyone else to think she has something with him. So, she tells everyone else not to tell him anything, making it seem like he isn't part of the group but then goes to him with everything, like she is the only one who has his back and is honest with him.

I think Helen thinks she has Andy 100% and she doesn't want anyone else to think she has something with him. So, she tells everyone else not to tell him anything, making it seem like he isn't part of the group but then goes to him with everything, like she is the only one who has his back and is honest with him.

That makes sense!!!!

Yes Straykat that sounds dead on. The only problem is, Andy just keeps running his mouth and in the long run he is hurting the person who is helping keep him protected!

Someone poked their head in the yard - I think Jessie and Andy asked if she knew how to make slop balls and she said yes and went inside -

Then Andy jokingly says "That's right bitch go cook for me" and while it was said in jest and I know he was joking, it just sounds so wrong and mean, and lets not forget that:

a - Andy is gay and probably is the recipient of nastiness so he should recognize it (be more sensitive!)

b - He is a professor! He should be smarter than that

Now he is calling Helen a nasty bitch and saying she is evil - saying look how she got rid of Jeremy

Amazing how he throws her under the bus constantly and she tries to protect him.

I just don't like him anymore. I don't like the way that he scurries to and fro carrying tales and causing trouble with his silliness. Game-playing to a degree but for me he is beyond any degree I've set for like or comfort.

I just don't like him anymore. I don't like the way that he scurries to and fro carrying tales and causing trouble with his silliness. Game-playing to a degree but for me he is beyond any degree I've set for like or comfort.

I know and it is like nobody cares or notices. They all love Andy. I see him in at least the final 4 or 5. They will for sure get rid of him because he is too liked and drag Gina Marie to the final 2.

I know and it is like nobody cares or notices. They all love Andy. I see him in at least the final 4 or 5. They will for sure get rid of him because he is too liked and drag Gina Marie to the final 2.

"FOR SURE" He says that constantly.

I can't wait until he's sitting in the nom chair. It's going to be very funny.

It will happen soon. BB producers never pick a ''fairy'', Amanda's words about Andy, that can win the end. A Dan Savage type they always skip in the selection process.

It will happen soon. BB producers never pick a ''fairy'', Amanda's words about Andy, that can win the end. A Dan Savage type they always skip in the selection process.

It is true. They do skip the D. Savage type. You know they must apply.

Andy just f Judd!!!! Judd McCrae and Andy were We're talking HOH Andy said that Howard and spencer were up in here talking an alliance. The look on Judd's face was like oh sh.

The dorks in the house have never called him on any of his creeping around. I guess that makes him good or maybe his elfish face makes him seen as innocent and harmless.

The dorks in the house have never called him on any of his creeping around. I guess that makes him good or maybe his elfish face makes him seen as innocent and harmless.

I'll never eat a Keebler again!

judd said he wouldn't be surprised if he turned around in the DR & find andy standing there.

Guest 6Borders

Andy is really making this work for him (so far) and I'm impressed his pulling it off. He just might skate his way into F2 or F3 with this strategy.

He sneaks around so much and I do not know how he keeps track of who he is bashing and what he has said. I would love for one time he forgets who he is supposed to be bashing and ends up bashing the person he is in the room with that to me would be hilarious. There is not one single person there that he has not bashed and I think it will come back to get him in the end.

He sneaks around so much and I do not know how he keeps track of who he is bashing and what he has said. I would love for one time he forgets who he is supposed to be bashing and ends up bashing the person he is in the room with that to me would be hilarious. There is not one single person there that he has not bashed and I think it will come back to get him in the end.

As the numbers get smaller, that will be the flaw in his game, he will be exposed......there will be no where left to sneak around, it will be obvious to others what he's up to - at least I think so