• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

safe

really a non factor in the big scheme of things :animated_bouncy:

This years ultimate floater...

Or as he would put it...

"Part of me didn't want to win HOH this week, since that could put a target on me. I have good relations with everybody in the house."

He's a floater and proud of it.

Guest 6Borders

I still like him, but his game is going to be up pretty soon. You can't play with all sides of the house and keep agreeing with everyone as the numbers dwindle.

Andy is hip hopping around the house. Every time there is a serious whisper conversation he pops in and the conversation stops. It doesn't seem to bother any of these people. I have never heard his name mentioned as anyone thy want put up or out.

Dosen't Andy remind you of some other previous gay house guests. Stays out of harms way while making friends with everybody. Gets along with the girls just as easy as the guys and has little trouble flying under the HOH's radar. Unfortunately that type of game play will only get you a seat on the jury and a few weeks in a nice house. As the numbers dwindle down people start looking at who's the least liked by the jury and try to drag them to the final two. That's when lovable, adorable super nice guys get to vist Julie.

Maybe next season they can put in a gay version of Jeremy instead of the standard wussies.

Dosen't Andy remind you of some other previous gay house guests. Stays out of harms way while making friends with everybody. Gets along with the girls just as easy as the guys and has little trouble flying under the HOH's radar. Unfortunately that type of game play will only get you a seat on the jury and a few weeks in a nice house. As the numbers dwindle down people start looking at who's the least liked by the jury and try to drag them to the final two. That's when lovable, adorable super nice guys get to vist Julie.

Maybe next season they can put in a gay version of Jeremy instead of the standard wussies.

Lol you hit the nail on the head about him being exposed as the numbers dwindle. That is why his strategy is flawed.

ROFL over "Maybe next season they can put in a gay version of Jeremy instead of the standard wussies." :lol2:

I kind of thought that about Andy until he jumped to get rid of Jeremy and came out of it unscathed. If andy can win comps at the appropriate time he will be the master of his fate and write new rules as far as gay HG's are concerned. Andy, unlike other gay HG's, is an equal opportunity gossip. I don't think he spares anybody and they like him; still. Jeremy's first pick for a possible winner was andy.

Once about 3/4's of the game has passed the dynamics of the game change, just like in Survivor. Being nice and under the radar is fine for the first part of the game but could bite you in the end. If Aaryn or GM made it to the end Andy's the last person they would want to take. Andy needs to win an HOH soon and get a little blood on his hands if he wants to make it to the end. Remember, nice guys cast votes for the winner.

Once about 3/4's of the game has passed the dynamics of the game change, just like in Survivor. Being nice and under the radar is fine for the first part of the game but could bite you in the end. If Aaryn or GM made it to the end Andy's the last person they would want to take. Andy needs to win an HOH soon and get a little blood on his hands if he wants to make it to the end. Remember, nice guys cast votes for the winner.

Good points.

Guest 6Borders

Andy just made his first BIG mistake in talking about how he has to make jury, needs the money, won't have a job when he gets home.

That starts everyone right down the "I am more deserving of the money than (blank)" train and they jumped right on board!