GinaMarie - Week 4 - Replacement Nominee

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, it can damage the lungs.

Don't take the cinnamon challenge. That's the advice from doctors in a new report about a dangerous prank depicted in popular YouTube videos but which has led to hospitalizations and a surge in calls to U.S. poison centers.

The fad involves daring someone to swallow a spoonful of ground cinnamon in 60 seconds without water. But the spice is caustic, and trying to gulp it down can cause choking, throat irritation, breathing trouble and even collapsed lungs, the report said.

more of that story here: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/22/cinnamon-challenge-warning_n_3131899.html

I read that she thinks she is being back doored???? Is this true????? Really she needs to get a grip. I hope she goes home soon please...................... My husband is from Long Island and he was teased so badly about his accent that he purposely taught him self to speak with out it. Of course that does not work well when it comes to the R sound especially in words like quarter, warden so he does quite the good impression of Gina Marie................ that's another reason she needs to go soon, between her and my husband I am going crazy LOL.

Oh wow - I truly do live in a bubble. I love cinnamon and as a kid I used to love cinnamon sugar on my toast. As an adult I put sprinkle some in my applesauce when I take some crushed up medication.

You just can't do it... That is the thing. Search youtube videos. People think they can eat anything. But you just can't do it with cinnamon..

What is wrong with this woman? She is 33 years old and she wants to do stupid stuff that teenagers are doing? She really needs to start acting like an adult. Even the whole Nick thing is like some high school girl in love with a guy who has her firmly in the friend zone.

What is wrong with this woman? She is 33 years old and she wants to do stupid stuff that teenagers are doing? She really needs to start acting like an adult. Even the whole Nick thing is like some high school girl in love with a guy who has her firmly in the friend zone.

In fairness to GM, it was not her idea...Aryan brought it up and then went around coaxing others to do it. GM managed to do it too, where the others couldn't. 2:49 am cam 4, then later switch to cam 1.

In fairness to GM, it was not her idea...Aryan brought it up and then went around coaxing others to do it. GM managed to do it too, where the others couldn't. 2:49 am cam 4, then later switch to cam 1.

Oh, I see. Still, GM is childish for following stupid ideas. But I can see Aaryn promoting something like that. She is probably aware of how painful and damaging it is. She would find it funny.

GM clearly snorts cinnamon on a regular basis -- hence the brain damage. Don't deny the girl her desires. Give her a large jar and big spoon - Natural Selection.... KICK IN!

I'm surprised they let her do it. A lot of folks have wound up in an ambulance after trying that stupid crap.

A while back i said that most of the women on Staten Island behave the way she does and I want to apologize for stereotyping Staten Island women - there might be a lot of Snookie's and J-wow's but I don't think that there are a lot of GM's - at least I hope not.

What is HPD? GM is funny...she is loud, her racist comments are different in where they come from than Aryan. (I am not excusing them, I only see them in the context of where she is from) She is intentionally funny and unintentionally funny because of her ignorance. I would like to see Aryan out this week. Her total blindness to what she says and even who she is only makes for trouble. She incites the worst out of GM.

Right laughing saying back of the bus and being blatant about nigger insurance.

Has Aryan said nigger or even nigga yet? :D

I wonder if Ginia Marie goes home Thursday if she will be wearing Nick;s cap? :kid:

wearing his hat, shorts in hand, chapstick in bra.

do you think she will mention nick in her speech?

You can talk about GinaMarie and talk about GinaMarie and it is going to be the same and possibly only sadder. I agree that she is not a representation of staten island - although I don't think she is actually from staten island, anyway. Staten Island has a mind-blowing roster of accomplished former residents.

I feel sorry for her.