GinaMarie - Week 4 - Replacement Nominee

Did I miss something here????? What exactly has Gina Marie won???????? Oh yes Gina Marie go take a nap and think about Nick because you live in a fantasy world and I am not sure you ever wake up. She is absolutely of no threat to do anything except maybe have a nervous break down, Please can you all vote her out this week please....................

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno, I wouldn't say David was full of personality. Or even Nick out of DR for that matter.

Heck of a lot better then "The Nice People" ... Not even close

I thought both had lots of potential to be entertaining ... Easily better than Helen, Elissa and the "Nice People"

Im happy Gina Marie got the nod this week. Amanda makes good drama in the house and is a good source of entertainment for me. I'm guessing Aaryn was first choice but was already on the block. Ellisa was second place because her followers are stupid and GM third. I'm assuming Aaryn and GM were voted for due to their racist remarks. If one of them goes home Thursday night there will plenty of BB news stories to keep us busy for the week.

Me too....a GM meltdown will be entertaining also, and keep the Amanad-Howard fued alive and entertaining

Heck of a lot better then "The Nice People" ... Not even close

I thought both had lots of potential to be entertaining ... Easily better than Helen, Elissa and the "Nice People"

Yeah I'm not a fan of the whole nice people thing either, but every single person in that house says it irregardless of the side they're on. Helen & Elissa just happen to say it more (which is very annoying, I agree). At least this season it's a little bit accurate with all the racism and such.

I don't think David would have brought much drama or anything, he seemed pretty dull to me.

They say the same thing every year. The good vs evil people. This year from what I understand the ratings are really high. They are the number one show for weeks now so I hope this is not the kind of house guests we will be getting from now on. Does anyone know if Production will tell Gina Marie and Aaryn that they have lost their jobs or will they find out that information on their own? I thought that the year that Adam was fired he knew about it when he got out I could be wrong.

I think that aaryn probably modeled on the side - she was signed with a petite agency, too, as she is tiny and a bit chunky to ever be a supermodel. I know that some of you watch the tara show so you know how the model thing goes. I doubt she will be all that impacted by them dropping her. As for GM, I think that she will be devastated - just from how she talks about her job. Maybe not, tho. I think ginamarie would be very good at bartending in a busy bar in a rough neighborhood. She would fit right in.

I'm also amazed that it's GM as America's pick and not Amanda....seems fishy to me. She's obnoxious and all, but seems such a non-entity in the game that I'd have thought someone playing harder (like Amanda) would've been the choice. GM is obviously safe.

On the live feed chat it was overwhelmingly Amanda as the choice. I'm glad she is safe, she's my current fav, but I was really looking forward to seeing the drama if she went on the block this week. I really thought that there could be a flip or at least a lot of attempts to backdoor her.

I think Gina Marie will be devastated also and I don't think she remembers what she has said she talks so much crap all the time. I think she will be in denial for quite awhile.

Guest 6Borders

I think Gina Marie will be devastated also and I don't think she remembers what she has said she talks so much crap all the time. I think she will be in denial for quite awhile.

I agree...she will go ballistic!

I voted for GM (after Ellissa and Aaryn). I'm happy to see her on the block and hope they send the poor girl home. She's not stable enough to be in the BB house.

I can't handle anymore of GinaMarie's histrionics. HPD. Look it up. Sound familiar?

What is HPD? GM is funny...she is loud, her racist comments are different in where they come from than Aryan. (I am not excusing them, I only see them in the context of where she is from) She is intentionally funny and unintentionally funny because of her ignorance. I would like to see Aryan out this week. Her total blindness to what she says and even who she is only makes for trouble. She incites the worst out of GM.

Around 3am PST, she was about do some weird\gross party trick, but the feed were cut. When the feed came back, I heard "They (the producers) must have googled it really quickly to find out what is was"

Anyone know what she party trick she was about to do?

Around 3am PST, she was about do some weird\gross party trick, but the feed were cut. When the feed came back, I heard "They (the producers) must have googled it really quickly to find out what is was"

Anyone know what she party trick she was about to do?

Just read in the live feed updates that they (Judd, Aaryn, Jessie, & GM) were all doing the cinnamon challenge...which is known to be dangerous.

Just read in the live feed updates that they (Judd, Aaryn, Jessie, & GM) were all doing the cinnamon challenge...which is known to be dangerous.

What is the cinnamon challenge?