GinaMarie - Week 4 - Replacement Nominee

Didn't get passed 5th grade. I wonder what NYC school she went to?

She's a graduate from the school of hard knocks. She majored in advanced drug abuse and communicable diseases and a minor in felony assault.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

The more I watch/listen (painful and loud as it is) to GinaMarie, she IS the HG Big Brother loves to cast, if they can, every season. (Personally, I find her racial crap very offending but...and I am NOT defending her in any way..I find it less offending than Aaryns' because I really think GM engages her mouth before her brain catches up and then she has no idea what she said.

GinaMarie is heart-on-the-sleeve over her NoNickMance, has melt-downs like BB Clockwork that she talks herself into and half the house eventually talks her out of, and everyone would love to see but nobody really believes she will DOR (but the pre-drama is good TV), she self-proclaims she is "for THE TEAM" and she really believes that (even tho most of the time she has no idea which team she is really on). She has less chance of winning this game than southwest salsa has landing on a New York pizza but she is pure gold just for driving the house and the viewers nuts.

Finally (and mostly to Grodner): I do not EVER want to see GinaMarie back on Big Brother for any reason because once with any HG is enough!

This girl has absolutely no entertainment value at all. She disgusts me. She can't string one sentence without throwing the F bomb in 2 or 3 times. I woke up this morning, turned on the feeds and there she was, bending over and farting very loudly and then turned around and sniffed the air. Who does that? Is that supposed to be funny? Uuuugh.

Furthermore, she's a lot of ballsy talk and very little action. Yesterday, she acted as if she were going to go jump all over Elissa because Aryan had told her that Elissa hated them. She ran outside and loudly asked Elissa to talk. Then when they were in private and Elissa quickly put her in her place, she humbled herself and kissed Elissa's butt, seemingly almost at a loss for words.

She's ridiculous and serves no purpose, will never possess a triple digit IQ and she can't leave fast enough for me.

I think that GinaMarie is just awful and I have to be careful about having the feeds on because of her language in that loud voice. I don't know anybody, male or female who talks like that. She makes me wonder why I am watching Big Brother at all.

Cannot stand her anymore I had to stop watching and reading the updates because these people are all stupid. I have never seen so much paranoia in my life. Actually Gina Marie I think you would be the only stupid person in the house that would nominate yourself thinking you would get a special power.................... Almost like Lawon wanting to be evicted because he was going to be coming right back. She is not a strong player and will not win anything no matter what she thinks. The Nick obssesion is past ridiculous. I truly am almost done this year between Amanda , Aaryn, and Gina Marie it gets harder and harder to watch this train wreck. Spencer too I want to put my hand through the TV and slap him he is the most vulgar and rude person I have ever seen. He lies so much I don't even think he knows what the truth is.

The hits really DO keep on coming - from Morty's update page:

12:37AM BBT: Candice screamed I'm the MVP Andy said right that would never happen. GinaMarie heard Candice said she is MVP GinaMarie said BB should drop a house on Candice and kill her. She also said to take the voice box out of Candice throat and run it in solitary confinement.

GM is just incorrigible.

I was starting to feel for her because of her craziness but her racial slurs is just making it difficult!!!!! Last night she didnt hold anything back Towards Candace!

Well I missed that. What idiotic things did she say this time?

In the chats and forums the majority say they voted Amanda. Not one did I see Gina Marie. What a boring week. No need to watch the feeds until after Thursday.

Im happy Gina Marie got the nod this week. Amanda makes good drama in the house and is a good source of entertainment for me. I'm guessing Aaryn was first choice but was already on the block. Ellisa was second place because her followers are stupid and GM third. I'm assuming Aaryn and GM were voted for due to their racist remarks. If one of them goes home Thursday night there will plenty of BB news stories to keep us busy for the week.

This is what Jeremy is going thru outside the house.

http://wonderwall.msn.com/tv/big-brothers-jeremy-mcguire-denies-hes-racist-homophobic-or-sexist-1762400.story

That was an interview right after he was evicted. He hadn't seen anything from the house so he just pretended he had no idea what was said in the house and he never said anything bad, etc. Of course, like they always do, they try to say things were taken out of context. They just don't get that there is no editing on live feeds and they said exactly what is being shown.