• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still the most worthless hg's in the game

wont be leaving :animated_bouncy:

still the most worthless hg's in the game

wont be leaving :animated_bouncy:

She is pretty worthless, but she sure does make me laugh with her daily melt downs over trivial stuff.

I am watching the live feeds right after the show, and she is no where to be seen. I was expecting to see her having yet another melt down, crying: "Life is not worth living any more, no more Nick, no more jeremy. everyone should self evict because the two best players are gone. Life is not fair when the loosers beat the best players. It wasn't like this in high school, don't the loosers know they aren't suppose to win, they are suppose to be loosers and let the popular people win. I demand to talk to Allison right now!!!"

Seeing her almost have a meltdown over Nick's stuff disappearing, I started to feel bad for her. I still think she's batshit crazy, but she has issues if she gets that upset over something like that.

Watching GinaMarie cry the amazon over that guy who barely told her hello on a good day makes me know why BB15 is the end of the road for me.

They always have 1-2 wackos every season because they are unpredictable and difficult for other HGs to control. They are included because they are wildcards that will destroy well made plans on all sides.

They always have 1-2 wackos every season because they are unpredictable and difficult for other HGs to control. They are included because they are wildcards that will destroy well made plans on all sides.

Well, of course you are right, echo; as you tend to be but it was difficult enough for me to put up with danielle murphree honking after that car salesman, dan gheesling. Remember? I am weary of it in a good way, echo. It happens. :)

Dayum!! Where would this girl be if nick would have made out with her or actually had sex with her. No doubt she would be in the nut house by now. I don't know how any guy ever got away from her. She is the type that you buy a drink for and by the next week, she's called you 300 times and she's told all her girlfriends that you practically proposed to her on the first date.

She's the least interesting, least funny person in the house, a house that includes Judd and Elissa. With the exception of her crying marathon, which, for a minute, was entertaining, she's never led an interesting conversation or had an interesting thought in the house. Her stories are the worst stories I can imagine. The girl is as dull as it gets, and she doesn't get that the whole New York attitude thing makes it worse. On top of it, she's bigoted. But probably safe this week. She might get nominated, but I don't think anyone will vote to evict her.

. The girl is as dull as it gets, and she doesn't get that the whole New York attitude thing makes it worse. On top of it, she's bigoted. But probably safe this week. She might get nominated, but I don't think anyone will vote to evict her.

You underestimate the hatred the country has for New York And of course a lot will vote to evict Howard and Amanda, Helen and Cand due to their various minority statuses.

Each season I tend to want HGs like GM to stay in the house for a long time because they naturally stir things up. They have no chance of winning, but keep things unpredictable. They tend to last longer in the game because they are not a real threat to any HG that is serious about winning.

Nick really could have gone far in BB, and I think the producers selected him for BB15 because he appeared like he might be another Dr. Will, sly enough to talk his way out of anything. If he had managed to stay in the game one more week, I think he could have gone quite far, but things turn on him too fast, and others quickly identified him as being a huge long term threat.

Guest 6Borders

I'd probably find her more entertaining if she were not so dang loud.

I think she really does have some serious issues and I think the house knows it too or Amanda would not have reeled in the joke and given back the things they hid from her. I think Amanda recognized that GM might go well beyond meltdown, and that's never attractive or good for any dynamic.

She'll probably be around a while and possibly even make the jury. I'm sure they will have the DR shrink talk to her a few times if it looks like she is going to be evicted, especially if it's before jury, because she's nuttier over Nick than a holiday fruitcake.

Nick's probably changed all his accounts, phone and gone into BB's HG Protection Program!

Big Brother has way too many people just hanging-in and making jury. I am hoping for a triple eviction and soon. I'm not up for watching GInaMarie and Andy, etc.....for the rest of the summer. They bring nothing to the game but a vote. GinaMarie's kind of drama is discomforting..

I can imagine the ribbing Nick's friends are giving him over the GM situation. They get more ammunition every day as she hugs and sleeps with his (McPizza's) hat and they should get weeks of material from the wake tonight.

I would pay cash money to hear anything from Nick about her at this point (you know he's watching the feeds).... maybe we'll get lucky and TMZ will break some news on him getting a restraining order. LOL

As to GM, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Judd will put her up.

Guest 6Borders

I can imagine the ribbing Nick's friends are giving him over the GM situation. They get more ammunition every day as she hugs and sleeps with his (McPizza's) hat and they should get weeks of material from the wake tonight.

LOL, me too! I wonder what Nick's "wife" (whatever the gender may be) thinks about all this!! :lol2:

She is trying to have a conversation with Elissa (who wants no part of it) and she just comes off as an immature, childish, third grader. She yells instead of talks, she is all over the place, doesn't seem to ever get to the point, and keeps talking over Elissa, who asked GM multiple times to please calm down and lower your voice.

She prattles on like an idiot.

Yeah. She is kinda sad. I wish that they would just ask her to the DR and pack her stuff while she was in there - wait, they took all her stuff, already - and give her a first-class ticket home. She would just be gone when the others woke. I am NOT going to go through a week of her being on the block to be evicted. No way. I would like to bitch slap the person who brought her into the house. You know they knew. How could they not?