Candice - Week 4

I'm hoping Howard gets evicted soon so that she can play the game her instincts are telling her to play.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hoping Howard gets evicted soon so that she can play the game her instincts are telling her to play.

Hi CeCiMom! Where you been? Do you mean when Howard is no longer there to "keep her under control"? I really hate how many times a man in the house has said this about a woman.

Hi CeCiMom! Where you been? Do you mean when Howard is no longer there to "keep her under control"? I really hate how many times a man in the house has said this about a woman.

Yeah I agree - I hate when they say "so and so controls so and so" - It's more like - so and so has an influence over so and so

Hi straykat! Super busy this summer. (Barely keeping up with it all.)

Yes, exactly. All his machismo is because he's a weak man that builds up his body and to hide that fact. And, he talks the talk but, he'll never be able to walk the walk.

Candace has a temper and she flys off!!!! She needs to listen to howie on that because when she attack Amanda, she became a target!! He keeps telling her to keep mouth shut and listen to what they people are saying because liars trip themselves! And not to trust Helen and Kate or just don't tell them everything!!! But she does and they well Helen goes straight to Amanda!!! Now Jesse is selling her out too!!!

I'm going to have to agree with Sparkle on this.....Candice is not a gold digger she see Howard for what he is A Good Black Christian Man which are hard to find. Howard tell Candice just about everything when he hurts her feeling she tells him and apologize for it. They are protecting each other

That's what he wants them to believe Spen actually does know Howard is really feeling Candice. Howard has also told Candice that he has been saying this to other people as well so they don't go on the block together this is the reason why Helen wasn't to get Candice away from him

I totally agree with both!

Sorry but I think that Candice should tell Howard let's be friends, whatever, and get up and get back in the game. I am as sick of seeing howard and candice lie around as I am sick of seeing amanda and McFilthy lie around and as sick as I was of seeing jeremy and kaitlin lie around. I even got tired of seeing jordan and jeff lie around so much. It is ridiculous.

Sorry but I think that Candice should tell Howard let's be friends, whatever, and get up and get back in the game. I am as sick of seeing howard and candice lie around as I am sick of seeing amanda and McFilthy lie around and as sick as I was of seeing jeremy and kaitlin lie around. I even got tired of seeing jordan and jeff lie around so much. It sounds like when they get to jury she is going to align with the girls but she wants to make sure her and howie are in jury!!! she is kind of covered on both sides! I'm worried about howie!