Candice - Week 4

Candice telling Helen that Elissa's craziness came from Amanda whispering in Elissa's ear....... :sherlock:

I can't believe Jessie ran right to Amanda and told her everything!

WTF is wrong with Jessie? Amanda wants to go confront Candice, Jessie is pretty clueless, IMO

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Candice telling Helen that Elissa's craziness came from Amanda whispering in Elissa's ear....... :sherlock:

I can't believe Jessie ran right to Amanda and told her everything!

WTF is wrong with Jessie? Amanda wants to go confront Candice, Jessie is pretty clueless, IMO

Please confront Candace!!!! Please!!!!!!!! Amanda is all talk! She can dish it but she can't take it!!!!

Candice said that it seems like she has been coach about this game!!! She must be related to someone who has played this game!!!! Red flag Marty you might have been on to something!!!!

I wish Amanda would bring it!!! Here she goes.

In away Amanda sold out Jesse to Candace!!!

I hope Candice is paying attention! Amanda is unknowably put Helen under the bus!!

She did sell out Jessie because now Candice knows Jessie ran up and repeated everything - Jessie is not so bright sometimes

Yep!!!!!! And I think she is on to Andy becuz they know Jesse was in hoh!!! And Amanda repeated things that Candice told Helen in confidence! I hope she caught on to that!

Ps I think they are on to Judd too! After the incident he was all jumpy! And he is associated with Jesse!

It is true, in my opinion, that they do not like candice. I remember asking why. Why? Why? Maybe she is too much this or too much that. One way or the other I would like to see candice seize control through winning competitions rather than trying any other method. Her socialization skills are iffy at best and the reason for that is because they are clearly not open to her. I am still not certain why. Be that as it may, I hope that she gets herself together and overcomes. I like her. She talks way too much about nothing but I like her. I do not like her hanging on howard all the time. Candice also likes to argue and prove her point. Enough of that. Get with it, woman.

I think there is an awkwardness about Candice that might make them uncomfortable. She really does not have the personality for the game. Every once in a while she will speak up and speak loudly but it just doesn't seem real.

I feel sorry for her. She is out of her league with these she devils and ruthless men.

With all of the talk yesterday of the 5 person alliance, everyone knew either they were lying or they were being lied to. Except good ole Candice who thinks Howard would never lie to her, so she decided to blame Amanda for everything. Candice is just not all there.

The funny thing about Candice is that she always manages to connect the dots between people, but nobody listens to her! She is just too nice

I know!!! I wish she connects about Helen and Andy!

Spencer is telling McManda that ever since Howard and Candice hooked up that Howard doesn't tell him as much sometimes, but according to Howard, he has a relationship back home that he plans to return to, and Candice is just a number

Spencer is telling McManda that ever since Howard and Candice hooked up that Howard doesn't tell him as much sometimes, but according to Howard, he has a relationship back home that he plans to return to, and Candice is just a number

Yeah that is his way of protecting her so the house will not go after her. He wants to be the target not Candace! That's why he keeps telling her to keep her mouth shut and she doesn't listen!!! It's not best for both to be on the block!!!! The house was buying it too until Helen realizes that Candice went to talk to aryan to work with her and Helen realize Candace wouldn't do that. Howard must have put her up to it and Helen realize they are working together! It's supposedly be that Candace be Candace while him and spencer do the dirty work! And she know about AKA Saundra lol!

Guest 6Borders

I lost some respect for her when she told Spencer he needed to buy a 3-carat diamond ring for his fiance, which is probably a down payment on a pretty nice house where Spencer lives at approximately 30K. Aside from that I think she was doing ok in the game until she hooked up with Howard and I admire the way she took all the crap from Aaryn and didn't smack her!

I lost some respect for her when she told Spencer he needed to buy a 3-carat diamond ring for his fiance, which is probably a down payment on a pretty nice house where Spencer lives at approximately 30K. Aside from that I think she was doing ok in the game until she hooked up with Howard and I admire the way she took all the crap from Aaryn and didn't smack her!

Helen said that about the ring they were all on the hammock! Candace said if a guy is intersted in u, he should pursue you wine and done you!

Guys you have to remember Candace is use to ballers! Men with money!!! I dont think she is a gold digger or she wouldnt be looking at howie. Besides it sounds like the other night she is really into him. How many exboyfriends you know own a yacht. Remember she is not just any old bb player! This girl has status! A widikapedia page! She is already in the history books as being THE FIRST African American to win the ms Louisiana title! She been on Oprah, travel around the world and I forgot she was also Ms Teen USA!!! And I'm not talking about the NFL Cheerleader/ dance team!!! I can go on but I will let you check her stats! PS Her roommate was one of the contestants who is popular too from season 1 top model!

Guys you have to remember Candace is use to ballers! Men with money!!! I dont think she is a gold digger or she wouldnt be looking at howie. Besides it sounds like the other night she is really into him. How many exboyfriends you know own a yacht. Remember she is not just any old bb player! This girl has status! A widikapedia page! She is already in the history books as being THE FIRST African American to win the ms Louisiana title! She been on Oprah, travel around the world and I forgot she was also Ms USA and Ms Teen USA!!! And I'm not talking about the NFL Cheerleader/ dance team!!! I can go on but I will let you check her stats! PS Her roommate was one of the contestants who is popular too from season 1 top model!

You do not think she is a gold digger? Are you kidding with that resume' and being on BB with its $500 K reward....

You do not think she is a gold digger? Are you kidding with that resume' and being on BB with its $500 K reward....

No she is not!!! She can't help it that men found her attractive!! Just because you date a man with money doesn't mean you are a gold digger! As I tell young girls today! Always date your status or beyond!!! You can do bad by yourself!!! And make sure the guys has goals! It seems like her circle of friends they all have money!!! Nothing is wrong with that!!! Now dating a guy so you can get all you can out of him until you move on to the next is not!!! She doesn't seem like that type!

Ok why did Howard tell that girl he likes natural beauty??? Somebody please go and tell that child to put some make up on!!!! And do something with that head!!! She is on TV!!!! Geesh!!!

Ok why did Howard tell that girl he likes natural beauty??? Somebody please go and tell that child to put some make up on!!!! And do something with that head!!! She is on TV!!!! Geesh!!!

She does.....when its nom time pov time and eviction time she does

No she is not!!! She can't help it that men found her attractive!! Just because you date a man with money doesn't mean you are a gold digger! As I tell young girls today! Always date your status or beyond!!! You can do bad by yourself!!! And make sure the guys has goals! It seems like her circle of friends they all have money!!! Nothing is wrong with that!!! Now dating a guy so you can get all you can out of him until you move on to the next is not!!! She doesn't seem like that type!

I'm going to have to agree with Sparkle on this.....Candice is not a gold digger she see Howard for what he is A Good Black Christian Man which are hard to find. Howard tell Candice just about everything when he hurts her feeling she tells him and apologize for it. They are protecting each other

That's what he wants them to believe Spen actually does know Howard is really feeling Candice. Howard has also told Candice that he has been saying this to other people as well so they don't go on the block together this is the reason why Helen wasn't to get Candice away from him

Last night Jessie threw Candice under the bus to Amanda - tonight she is helping Candice wash her hair. Jess is a little two face. I hope Candice don't forget.

Candice hasn't caught on to Jesse yet! But she will slip!! She is already treating Candice like the plague.