Candice - Week 4

On tonites show Candace told Howard about a penguin mating ritual.

JUST in case your curious... it's true.

(lol... had to Google it)

The charming tradition of penguins giving a perfect pebble to the mate they choose for life is a true story. During the mating season penguins gather on the beaches with a pebble in their possession. Each penguin will present his/her perfect pebble to the mate he or she most desires. If the pebble is accepted, they are mates for life.

Thanks!!!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol Andy just told Candice that she has some dirty ass feet (she has been walking barefoot all day)

Someone in the background (I think Aaryn) said "Wal-mart feet" :laugh4:

And the hits just keep on coming !!!

I was half asleep in my chair but I remember hearing Candice going in on GM last night. She was especially vocal about GM's piercings, but I was so sleepy I can't really remember what she was saying.

I was half asleep in my chair but I remember hearing Candice going in on GM last night. She was especially vocal about GM's piercings, but I was so sleepy I can't really remember what she was saying.

Well again you know I know!

Candice was saying that GM and her comments about her being offended by Amanda stripping performance. Candice Was like she has no No problem showing everybody the piercing some where private on her body. But yeah she has a problem about the stripping performance! She said that GM Has to be the center of attention Only reason why she complaining because it's not about her!

Lol That was it Spaklet! You just brought the memory up from my soggy brain!

So GM was acting offended by Amanda's birthday performance right? But Amanda didn't do anything offensive and GM is the one with all the sexual piercings. GM is a hypocrite!

So GM was acting offended by Amanda's birthday performance right? But Amanda didn't do anything offensive and GM is the one with all the sexual piercings. GM is a hypocrite!

Yes!!!!

Yes amanda can say some raunchy things, but she does have limits. And she is not a hypocrite.

McManda, Elissa and Andy and Judd talking a lot about how dependent she is (Candice) on Howard lately, and how she was scared of him going up with the MVP vote - Candice is getting a lot of negative attention here (Howard also)

If Candice or Howard wins The next HOH, McCrae and Amanda are going to be singing like a birds!!!!!! And if they get MVP too and Helen goes up???? THAT WOULD BE HUGE DRAMA AND GOOD TV! To watch them turn on each other!!!

I haven't seen today's feeds because Twice I turned it on and they were Candice bashing!!! Especially Judd! He is so freakin piss that Candice said if she won the money she would buy a house!!! SO WHAT it's not like you are going to get the whole $500,000! Taxes take a chunk out!

I getting that Candice has been keeping to herself today! Or not being very social! I guess I will be that way too if everyone bashing me I get it! And she is not the type that can fake it!!! Now on there showmance, it's cute!!! Game wise no matter what they were targets. Candice stopped bring a target becuz of howie! But then he became a target because of Amanda! So they were not looking at Candice! But when Candice told Judd about what she was doing with her money! He got pissed and have been sulken! He Woke up still upset with her and complain to Andy, they both started bashing and I turned the feeds off after that but I assume Andy ran with the bashing! So no matter what these two were targets! Instead of going crazy with paranoia like the rest of the house, they take a break and talk about other things to keep them grounded! That is just my take on it!

Ok she is on it! Using the ducks she said I have to look at the big pic! Calling out a fake alliance when another secret alliance is going on! She said that in front of Andy like she knows and she is not stupid! She didnt say it bluntly like that. Lol! At the end she said all the other ducks die!!! Wow!!! Now Jesse is trying to hit her for info! But she is talking about everything else! Lol! Yeah!!! I think they are on to them!!! Keeping fingers cross!!!