Candice - Week 4

Showmances you got to love it! How can I get one of these pic as my icon!

Sparklet if you really want you can click on the picture and save it. Then, on the top of the screen click the arrow next to your name and pick "My settings".

The first option on the top of the settings page lets you pick a photo for your icon. If it is too big or something I can re-size it for you.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sparklet if you really want you can click on the picture and save it. Then, on the top of the screen click the arrow next to your name and pick "My settings".

The first option on the top of the settings page lets you pick a photo for your icon. If it is too big or something I can re-size it for you.

Thank you I will try it!!! :)

They do make a cute couple! Last night night she kept bringing up his ex calling her his fiancé! it was cute. Lets hope the ex becomes a memory!!! And the way they were strategizing together! I told you this girl was smart!!! She had no one to confide to! She is planting seeds targeting Amanda! Amanda is covered and got her hands in everything! She said everyone is afraid to put her up but she isn't! It seems like that is her target!!! Then she started planting seeds to Helen.

KARMA IS A BIT**! And you keep Starting these fake rumors! I hope karma bites you in your assets! You don't like the person FINE! Don't be spreading fake rumors To damage the reputation like I said what comes around goes around! Why try to mess up people's livelihood with stupid stuff! You are not cute and I'm trying not to call you out! With the fake post and rumor!

Ps I know this is a ploy to try and bait me! I'm use to the tricks

chill-pill_cover-alt.jpg

It ............ is............... a.............. tv..................... show........................................................................................................................

Don't flatter yourself..you're as important as the rest of us on this board. You must have me confused with others, because I don't bait, I just say what I want to say.

Ahem.............

Do not place me amongst these humans................

evileyes_with_lightning.jpg

chill-pill_cover-alt.jpg

It ............ is............... a.............. tv..................... show........................................................................................................................

Ahem.............

Do not place me amongst these humans................

evileyes_with_lightning.jpg

I'm calm! But leave the I want to start fake rumors alone

All is not well on the bigbrother match making edition!!! Candice went rogue with the help of Elissa on Amanda! Well Howard wasn't to thrill about it and he told spencer he was going to talk to her and let her know if she did it again he was going to stop messing with her! Well that part of the conversation with Candice didn't happen! But even though they were close, they were still at a distance. Howard's worried that he is going to be on the block and Candice didn't help matters with the rant. Well we Have to see if Candace is going to get her man! Tune in tomorrow to watch another episode of big brother match making edition!

All is not well on the bigbrother match making edition!!! Candice went rogue with the help of Elissa on Amanda! Well Howard wasn't to thrill about it and he told spencer he was going to talk to her and let her know if she did it again he was going to stop messing with her! Well that part of the conversation with Candice didn't happen! But even though they were close, they were still at a distance. Howard's worried that he is going to be on the block and Candice didn't help matters with the rant. Well we Have to see if Candace is going to get her man! Tune in tomorrow to watch another episode of big brother match making edition!

Candice needs to stop worrying so much about her man and start focusing more on her game. She can help Howie without making an enemy of Amanda. I know she and Amanda seemed to squash things, but Amanda will not forget. A little finesse would go a long way IMO

Candice needs to stop worrying so much about her man and start focusing more on her game. She can help Howie without making an enemy of Amanda. I know she and Amanda seemed to squash things, but Amanda will not forget. A little finesse would go a long way IMO

I know!!!! But it looks like Elissa and Helen are her targets now too!

Ok I'm like Howard! Candi needs to shut up and listen!!!! She gave Helen way too much info!!!!

Yes, and now she is telling Elissa too much info. I guess these are her closest allies so it makes sense but she has to be a little smarter with her info.

Yes, and now she is telling Elissa too much info. I guess these are her closest allies so it makes sense but she has to be a little smarter with her info.

Yesssss!!! He really needs to snatch her this time!!!she is ruining her game and his!!!!!

Okay. Candice needs to take howard's advice and shut up. Since they have been on the verge of mancing she has turned into - what did she call it - mama bear? She needs to stop that stuff. She is even getting on my nerves and I like her. Hush, girl. Do not borrow trouble.

Ok does Candace have a boyfriend? This messes up my big brother matchmakers edition! I think she was talking about her cousin's boyfriend that lives 8 hours way! Big brother matchmakers: full steam ahead we need to double duty here! I need production to help me out. BB Suggest them to have a date in the house! The show must go on!!!!

I knew Howard was going to snatch her!!! Thanks Howard! Candice keep your mouth shut! She's pouting now but it will be ok!

Howard doesn't need to leave her side again. She can't control her temper!

On tonites show Candace told Howard about a penguin mating ritual.

JUST in case your curious... it's true.

(lol... had to Google it)

The charming tradition of penguins giving a perfect pebble to the mate they choose for life is a true story. During the mating season penguins gather on the beaches with a pebble in their possession. Each penguin will present his/her perfect pebble to the mate he or she most desires. If the pebble is accepted, they are mates for life.

On tonites show Candace told Howard about a penguin mating ritual.

JUST in case your curious... it's true.

(lol... had to Google it)

The charming tradition of penguins giving a perfect pebble to the mate they choose for life is a true story. During the mating season penguins gather on the beaches with a pebble in their possession. Each penguin will present his/her perfect pebble to the mate he or she most desires. If the pebble is accepted, they are mates for life.

I didn't know that interesting fact. Thanks for looking it up Marty.