Candice - Week 4

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

better campaign hard for her dude howard this week

it should be interesting seeing both candice and amanda working against each other this week :animated_bouncy:

Candice you better wake up and start moving in on the guy, in case he leaves soon you do not want him going back to his ex girlfriend...........

Exactly!!! Turn up the volume!!!!! At least try and keep him in the house until jury so she knows he ain't going no where!!! Lol! She still got time!

KARMA IS A BIT**! And you keep Starting these fake rumors! I hope karma bites you in your assets! You don't like the person FINE! Don't be spreading fake rumors To damage the reputation like I said what comes around goes around! Why try to mess up people's livelihood with stupid stuff! You are not cute and I'm trying not to call you out! With the fake post and rumor!

Ps I know this is a ploy to try and bait me! I'm use to the tricks

Okay she need to change Howards future Career choice!!!! PS all the money is not going to the church! Yes Tithe it! Yes give something to the marriage counselor And thank That person for getting you out that sh**. His women back home sound like they are real prizes! NOT!!!! You know ladies what I'm saying it takes a good woman to make a good man!!! Just tell him point-blank Howard you are not going to be a truck driver! Park that crap in the garage!!!

KARMA IS A BIT**! And you keep Starting these fake rumors! I hope karma bites you in your assets! You don't like the person FINE! Don't be spreading fake rumors To damage the reputation like I said what comes around goes around! Why try to mess up people's livelihood with stupid stuff! You are not cute and I'm trying not to call you out! With the fake post and rumor!

Ps I know this is a ploy to try and bait me! I'm use to the tricks

What kind of Karma? Karma that someone will post that I gave Howard a hand job or mean spirted Karma. It's that mean spirited Karma, wishing ill on others that might come around.

It's not rumors, it's opinion like 99% of what's written on this board.

You make it sound like it's murder or something, it's sex and not a dirty thing (unless you think it is). Last I checked they were both single and in bed together, so I can say what I want about it.

Don't flatter yourself..you're as important as the rest of us on this board. You must have me confused with others, because I don't bait, I just say what I want to say.