Amanda - Week 4

Amanda is really smart!

She knows that Elissa found out about Amanda talking smack about Elissa last night, and rallying the other girls against Elissa, so instead of denying it, Amanda is apologizing to Elissa, explaining that she didn't mean to rally the other girls against her (Elissa), and now they are mutually apologizing and clearing the air.

Amanda has already done the necessary damage.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. I don't like amanda at all but she is playing the game really well. Especially considering that she is so loud and boisterous. If she goes home this week, it will be a loss to the game. I wish I could have seen her play without McFilthy. I don't like all the lounging they do. I've grown to dislike him even though he is one of the smartest people in the house.

GingerSnaps: "

I remember a comment about Andy's "white legs," imagine if someone said something about someone's black legs. Innocent as both comments are, there would have been uproar over the black legs comment. JMO "

lol... I think that's stretching it a little far.

Amanda is such a crass bitch using the C word against Helen not panucha. :D

Amanda really does not have much a figure below her waist.

Yes. True. But what she has is a womanly figure with womanly hips - I am not talking about the huge implants.. I say this because some people think that she is a man but I think she is not a man.

She's chubby and the heavier the makeup the more she looks like a tranny.

She's getting a lot of action in the house...she's buttering Judd's bread too?

You know.....I might be so wrong about this but I think that McCrea was just available or handy. No way it was love at first sight. She would have given Judd a heart attack but maybe not now. Wouldn't you love to see her ditch McCrea and move on? Move on out would be fine for me.

Watching tonight's show:

OMG if Amanda doesn't shut up! She is getting on my nerves keep pressuring each HOH to put up Howard. That may be best for her game but it isn't good for anyone else's...

I hate a pushy sales person! If I were Judd I would have put her on the block ...

Watching tonight's show:

OMG if Amanda doesn't shut up! She is getting on my nerves keep pressuring each HOH to put up Howard. That may be best for her game but it isn't good for anyone else's...

I hate a pushy sales person! If I were Judd I would have put her on the block ...

BINGO - it's not her HoH, it's someone else's. She doesn't seem to care whose HoH it is, she always tells them who should be put up. I wonder if she will be America's choice for the nominee?

Did anyone count on tonites show how many times she said "Put Howard Up" ????

Note to folks without the live feeds.... multiply that amount by 50 and you might get close

to the amount of times she's said it this week.

She is playing an overly aggressive game which causes lots of entertainment for gameplay in the house. Very pushy, but McCrae keeps trying to tell her to keep her cool. Lately, she has done much better. Would like to see her stay because of entertainment value, and she is a great strategizer. If she can make it far, which is going to be tough because a lot of people are after her now, it will make for an interesting season.

How can you say one day that Elissa loves them and she trusts her the very next day the Elissa bashing starts??????????? Her and McCrea were in a group with numbers but that was not good enough for her no she has to put a big target on her by acting like a fool. Everyone says she needs to win the HOH and put Howard up herself but she may never win an HOH because I feel her best talent is running her big fat mouth. Plus if she did happen to win an HOH she wouldn't have the nerve to put him up. She is just like everyone else they expect Elissa to do it for them. The fact that these seemingly smart people really feel that Elissa would put herself on the block to throw them off is the single most dumb thing I have ever heard in all the years of watching big brother. I do hope that Julie tells them it was America and that's the twist so they can all realize how stupid they have sounded all weekend.

How can you say one day that Elissa loves them and she trusts her the very next day the Elissa bashing starts??????????? Her and McCrea were in a group with numbers but that was not good enough for her no she has to put a big target on her by acting like a fool. Everyone says she needs to win the HOH and put Howard up herself but she may never win an HOH because I feel her best talent is running her big fat mouth. Plus if she did happen to win an HOH she wouldn't have the nerve to put him up. She is just like everyone else they expect Elissa to do it for them. The fact that these seemingly smart people really feel that Elissa would put herself on the block to throw them off is the single most dumb thing I have ever heard in all the years of watching big brother. I do hope that Julie tells them it was America and that's the twist so they can all realize how stupid they have sounded all weekend.

Exactly! They think Elissa is too stupid to breathe without them and they all expect and try to force her to do their dirty work.

I so hope JC tells them America was MVP this week and they all think America no longer likes Elissa, and then she gets MVP again next week. That would be so funny and cause such confusion.

I loved how on last night's show she was talking w/ Judd telling him he needed to put up Howard/ Spencer/ Candice because they are 3 strong players and we need to get people like that out of the house. Then Judd counters with, "But then the other 2 will be mad at me and gunning for me." And stupid Amada comes back with, "No they won't, they're weak." Well, which is it you big dummy?!?!?

Exactly! They think Elissa is too stupid to breathe without them and they all expect and try to force her to do their dirty work.

I so hope JC tells them America was MVP this week and they all think America no longer likes Elissa, and then she gets MVP again next week. That would be so funny and cause such confusion.

Well you know that's what is going to happen because if what I have read is true the voters thought they were voting for her and not against her. I think Andy might figure it out, I seriously had to turn off the feeds and the update page because I couldn't take the stupidiness of the house this weekend. I realize that you are in that house and all of your brain cells may take a vacation but I would have never ever thought of the things these idiots were saying all weekend. NO ONE and I mean NO ONE would put themselves on the block to throw someone off I don't even think Gina Marie would be so stupid but I could be wrong...............

Edited by Janis

McFilthy was telling her emphatically - well, he was trying to be emphatic you know how that is - that she has got to be nice and not cause trouble and to stop talking howard, howard, howard all the time. He told her people were talking about her. "Who?", she asked. "Everybody," he answered. She said, "I will be mindful of that." I liked that. "I will be mindful of that." Clever turn of phrase.

The other night Amanda was talking to Judd. As usual, she was pushing to get Howard. Judd said there were too many girls still in the house and was worried about all the guys getting voted out. She said We are just getting all the smart guys out. He didn't have any reaction to that comment but I was thinking, what is she saying about you, Judd?

The other night Amanda was talking to Judd. As usual, she was pushing to get Howard. Judd said there were too many girls still in the house and was worried about all the guys getting voted out. She said We are just getting all the smart guys out. He didn't have any reaction to that comment but I was thinking, what is she saying about you, Judd?

LOL. I love that.