Amanda - Week 4

IF (and I say IF) Amanda actually talks Judd into putting up a guy (Howard)... I think the HGs should

look around to see if Jeremy left one of his jock straps behind so she could wear it.

She's one ballsy lady

cacotechny_viking-female.jpg

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love her and hate her. Not sure if I've ever been this torn about someone before. I would LOVE to see how crazy she would get being on the block. It would get freaking hilarious!! Lol

Guest 6Borders

Amanda is outrageous, funny, not afraid to attack or defend or stick it to somebody verbally to get her point across.

I think she and McPizza are probably the best showmance ever. I want to see her stick around a while and go after a few more people, I want to see her on the block and winning a few comps. She's entertainment gold. I would definitely have McManda over to a party!

She is the kind of player I love. When Aaryn called her a liar I almost died laughing the look on her face was hilarious and then she says well I don't what game you are playing but we are playing big brother. She is smart and not afraid to say what she wants to. I also think she has a good heart because she doesn't want to hurt people's feelings but she has no problem telling them what she thinks.

Amanda:

You need to SHUT UP about Howard...SHUT UP. You are overplaying your hand.

If you want Howard gone, win HOH and do it yourself.

How I miss the good old days where people were just happy knowing they were not on the HOH's radar.

Amanda is not happy. She says we F'ing have to get out Howard. She keeps saying Howard is a huge threat. (talking to Cray Cray and Andy) Amanda wants to save Aaryn and they have to tell Judd he needs to F'ing put up Howard.

where's Spark? :lookaround:

Judd walked in and Mandy telling Judd he needs to get out Howard. She is pounding on Judd. She is getting really hyper and agitated.

Guest 6Borders

Just for laughs and giggles, I just voted 10 times for Amanda to be the 3rd nom

She has been hammering Judd for the last hour plus about getting rid of Howard! Judd handled it amazingly well (dude has some SERIOUS patience)!

She has been hammering Judd for the last hour plus about getting rid of Howard! Judd handled it amazingly well (dude has some SERIOUS patience)!

Judd has really impressed me with his conversations with everyone. He was never a bully or made any ultimatums but he stood his ground. I voted for Amanda

Amanda is not happy. She says we F'ing have to get out Howard. She keeps saying Howard is a huge threat. (talking to Cray Cray and Andy) Amanda wants to save Aaryn and they have to tell Judd he needs to F'ing put up Howard.

where's Spark? :lookaround:

Judd walked in and Mandy telling Judd he needs to get out Howard. She is pounding on Judd. She is getting really hyper and agitated.

I'm here!!!! I can't believe all this happen!!!! I hope this gets him a clue! He spoke to the rest of the alliance first. I hope he realize he has to play his own game!!!

Thank you!!!! She needs a reality check!!!

I am very sad about Amanda. She's playing an aggressive game and there is nothing wrong that but I am having a difficult time liking her after the comments she made in the You Tube video BB15 Bigotry Supercut. She very clearly says she'd like to cut Elissa's throat and then pass her body around to be raped by the HOH men. Now this was probably bravado talking but I am a woman and I cannot understand how that kind of hate could come from another woman. It isn't right. It is just so sad that the new generation is so warped and far away from how I was brought up. I liked her in the beginning, but now not a fan.

Guest 6Borders

I am very sad about Amanda. She's playing an aggressive game and there is nothing wrong that but I am having a difficult time liking her after the comments she made in the You Tube video BB15 Bigotry Supercut. She very clearly says she'd like to cut Elissa's throat and then pass her body around to be raped by the HOH men. Now this was probably bravado talking but I am a woman and I cannot understand how that kind of hate could come from another woman. It isn't right. It is just so sad that the new generation is so warped and far away from how I was brought up. I liked her in the beginning, but now not a fan.

She said that in the BB House?????? When did this happen????

WHAT??? And OMG!!! can you post that!!!

Sorry, forgot to add the you tube link. Thanks for the catch wildcat and mendes. That video is pathetic and it will haunt them for the rest of their lives. It's just sad. It's hard to watch without being appalled and shocked.

You don't want to watch it. Trust me.

I haven't even watched one of them posted. I think a higher power then me knows how to handle that.

Sorry, forgot to add the you tube link. Thanks for the catch wildcat and mendes. That video is pathetic and it will haunt them for the rest of their lives. It's just sad. It's hard to watch without being appalled and shocked.

I think that they all got caught up in it and tried to outdo each other with their outrageous comments. They are young and ignorant and there is absolutely no excuse for them and they will probably suffer some uncomfortable moments in the days ahead for their stupidity. Maybe they will learn from it. Maybe not.

I haven't even watched one of them posted. I think a higher power then me knows how to handle that.

Yeah. you dont want to watch it. Pointless. Trust me. ROFLMAO.