Amanda - Week 4

Guest 6Borders

LOL... just thought I'd mention that I think this is the first time anyone has used the word PROCLIVITIES here at Morty's.

That's more than a 50 cent word.... bet it's at least a 75 center . :smartass:

Well, you have to admit, it describes Amanda as well as McManda and most definitely Grodner :lol2:

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, now it makes perfect sense as to why America voted so strongly for Amanda as the 3rd nominee and Grodner puts Elissa on the block (and then, of course, gives her POV!)

I am confused...wasn't GM the third nominee? Presume Aryan the first and Elissa second due to fan misreading and then GM ...right?

NYROSE: (just a part of post her earlier post).... " some people do manage to see us all as one human race with males and females having some proclivities that are different, but making up a whole human experience. "

LOL... just thought I'd mention that I think this is the first time anyone has used the word PROCLIVITIES here at Morty's.

I'm stunned as I was in fourth grade when a classmate was fazed by my use of the word fazed. LOL Language is meant to be used, not hoarded like money.

NYROSE.... the word just popped out at me... so I thought I'd make a comment on it....

since I couldn't think of anything new to say about Amanda today.

Ohhhh except the gal's very comfortable in front of the cameras - in the house and in the DR.

She has a proclivity for commanding attention and expecting it ... or else.

Guest 6Borders

NYRose, Elissa was the 3rd nom (allegedly by America) and she got POV and took herself off the block so GinaMarie was the next nom-in-line (allegedly by America). The polls were all showing Aaryn, Kaitlin and Amanda in line for 3rd nom but Amanda never made it to the block...!

NYROSE: (just a part of post her earlier post).... " some people do manage to see us all as one human race with males and females having some proclivities that are different, but making up a whole human experience. "

Sorry but by dumb high school grad ass had to look up "proclivities" to see WTF it meant.

Here it is in a sentance. "His proclivity for cooking made him a big hit in the homeowner’s association."

I'm still f'in confused. :hide:

Guest 6Borders

Sorry but by dumb high school grad ass had to look up "proclivities" to see WTF it meant.

Here it is in a sentance. "His proclivity for cooking made him a big hit in the homeowner’s association."

Steve, it means we might not be smarter than a 5th grader but we are smarter than an HG and a producer!

Anyone notice that Amanda wasn't feeling well today? It has been attributed to smoking while on the patch to quit smoking. I thought people have had heart attacks and/or strokes from doing that? Don't forget Adderall on top of that....

NYRose, Elissa was the 3rd nom (allegedly by America) and she got POV and took herself off the block so GinaMarie was the next nom-in-line (allegedly by America). The polls were all showing Aaryn, Kaitlin and Amanda in line for 3rd nom but Amanda never made it to the block...!

I know that Aryan and Kaitlin were nom by Judd. I think that Elissa became the US nominee because Aryan was taken and Elissa's fans put her up by mistake (that is what I think) but you are mentioning a poll that I am unaware of...So the US voted for Aryan and Kaitlin AND AMANDA? but they went to Elissa? ANd when Elissa won, then a fourth whom the US voted for was GM?

I do not think anyone who looks up a word is dumb. Men and women are different due to inclinations, tendencies, emphasis on actions that differ or abilities, like men having more muscle or women having the ability to multitask due to a larger corpus collosum which is the highway between two sides of the brain enabling them to do two things at once. I do not ever intend to confuse.

Sorry but by dumb high school grad ass had to look up "proclivities" to see WTF it meant. Here it is in a sentance. "His proclivity for cooking made him a big hit in the homeowner’s association." I'm still f'in confused. :hide:

Proclivity means a tendency for things. So his tendency for cooking i.e.he likes to cook. Lol

Guest 6Borders

LOL... it's like we've got our own little 'Merriam-Webster Word of the Day' thing going on ....

right here in Amanda's thread :book:

:angel_not:

Amanda would be so proud...lol!!! :nono:

Haven't liked Amanda since week 1 and it's only gotten worse each day. So happy she's on people's radar... just have to hope her or McCrae don't win HoH this week.

Haven't liked Amanda since week 1 and it's only gotten worse each day. So happy she's on people's radar... just have to hope her or McCrae don't win HoH this week.

Same here. I am not sure why but something about her from day one just rubbed me the wrong way. Never liked the girl. I dislike her more every day! :fear: