Amanda - Week 4

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you really think for a second that Julie Chen, the public face of the show and the wife of the president of CBS, is posting things like that on Youtube, especially under her own name, then I have some land in the Florida swamps I'd like to sell you.

What? You mean JC didn't sit and edit hours and hours of really boring house footage, cutting and pasting all the racist/sexist/homophobic snips into a video and then post that video under her own name? I'm so disappointed to hear that. :shocking:

If you really think for a second that Julie Chen, the public face of the show and the wife of the president of CBS, is posting things like that on Youtube, especially under her own name, then I have some land in the Florida swamps I'd like to sell you.

:laugh4:

I know, really!

I just want Aryan out of the house before jury so Julie can really talk to her, uncensored, if she will. I kind of doubt Julie will say too much regardless.

Your probably right kywildcat. My guess is Julie will at least give her a hint of what's going on but not too much as they will be on live TV. But the nano second she steps out onto the streets chit gonna hit da fan.

I have always felt that Amanda was playing a really good game but now she is just getting annoying with her controlling bit. She wants to control everything and wants everyone to do what she wants. I would love to see her get nominated in replace of Elissa and think she will be safe if she does. I just hope she starts to realize that she needs to back off a little and let people do what they want.

Cray Cray telling Mandy that they need to not be together all the time. I guess Judd gave him the tip that as a power couple they should not be together all the time because they are on the radar.

I don't think she likes it.

I just want Aryan out of the house before jury so Julie can really talk to her, uncensored, if she will. I kind of doubt Julie will say too much regardless.

This is what I want to happen!!!

Elissa thinks Amanda got the MVP this week, Most Villianous Player.....LMAO!!!

This is what I want to happen!!!

Elissa thinks Amanda got the MVP this week, Most Villianous Player.....LMAO!!!

I heard her say that too. It would be a pretty creative twist if BB would mix it up. Most Valuable one week and Most Villianous the next. Oh well, I guess Elissa will figure out she was wrong when Amanda goes up in her place Monday.

Cray Cray telling Mandy that they need to not be together all the time. I guess Judd gave him the tip that as a power couple they should not be together all the time because they are on the radar.

I don't think she likes it.

Last night when they were plotting late in the HOH Spencer called out McManda's slick behavior(and other things), and today I was waiting to see if Judd was going to leak what info back to who

If Amanda goes up as the replacement nominee I think Elissa will be the main target behind it. Everyone will just go back to the Elissa is the MVP, nominated herself for eviction and then when she won POV put Amanda up in her place. What she doesn't realize is that Elissa being MVP is expected to happen when Julie said expect the unexpected. I thought Amanda had some brains but I guess I was wrong.

Agree, kywildcat! Want to see Aaryn out the door but would love to see Amanda going into panicked overdrive.

me too! Amanda is feeling a little bit too safe right now. She and McCrae took over Judd's HOH room and bed while he is in lock down. And the story of her convo with Candice is totally getting bigger and more of an attack than it really was.