Amanda - Week 4

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

I caught most all those comments on the feeds but missed the Amanda one. As disgusting as her comment is,it's not racial so I guess it's just considered crass and in really bad taste.

I caught most all those comments on the feeds but missed the Amanda one. As disgusting as her comment is,it's not racial so I guess it's just considered crass and in really bad taste.

Amanda is pretty crass and exhibits really bad taste. Like Evel Dick. :)

Wait did anybody pay attention to who put it on Youtube!!!!This lady Doesn't play. I love her!!! Hit me back if you know I'm talking about!!!!! She is pissed she's mad and she's coming out for blood

lol...go jc

Wait did anybody pay attention to who put it on Youtube!!!!This lady Doesn't play. I love her!!! Hit me back if you know I'm talking about!!!!! She is pissed she's mad and she's coming out for blood

I may be wrong but I think it's a fake Julie Chen. If it is the real Julie Chen, I applaud her.

Who cares who "posted it""? How sad that any group of ppl. could be so disrespectful too SO many of their peers just because they are different.....and to think it wasn't so long ago that E.D. shocked so many who wanted him thrown off the show and arrested for degrading other HGs! And now, this group gets a pass.......UGH!

Ok, after seeing that... I do not like Amanda anymore. To joke about a woman being beat up and passed around to be raped is not funny in any context. As a woman who has been abused before, I will not be forgiving about it. I have a new target in the house.

She and others in the house got a free pass on most of what they said. I also think if you sit there and listen to it without speaking up about how wrong it is, laughing at the comments or at least walking away from it, you are saying it's okay to say it. That's my opinion about it and I stand by it.

It's odd to me how only two of the HG should be condemned for what they said. I guess racial remarks trump all remarks in predjudice world.

She and others in the house got a free pass on most of what they said. I also think if you sit there and listen to it without speaking up about how wrong it is, laughing at the comments or at least walking away from it, you are saying it's okay to say it. That's my opinion about it and I stand by it.

It's odd to me how only two of the HG should be condemned for what they said. I guess racial remarks trump all remarks in predjudice world.

Not for me they don't. To be honest and for instance, when the dogfight talk was happening I expected someone to say that it was a terrible thing but I did not hear that happen - perhaps I missed that part of the conversation.

When I watched the bigotry video I realized that the picture was much larger than previously depicted. Most of them are guilty. Not a couple.

A few things, like Nick saying there isn't a girl here who meets his standard,or Elissa asking about "The Bachelor" are grasping at straws.

But the other 99% - Ho-lee crap there are some harsh things there.

I wonder who compiled all those snippets. That's a tall order.

A few things, like Nick saying there isn't a girl here who meets his standard,or Elissa asking about "The Bachelor" are grasping at straws.

The rumour is that julie chen compiled the video. Some say it is a fake julie chen. I dunno. What I do know is that this week I like Amanda a lot less than I did last week.

And, Hawknose......if my post from a few days back offended you; please be kind enough to accept my public apology.

Not for me they don't. To be honest and for instance, when the dogfight talk was happening I expected someone to say that it was a terrible thing but I did not hear that happen - perhaps I missed that part of the conversation.

When I watched the bigotry video I realized that the picture was much larger than previously depicted. Most of them are guilty. Not a couple.

Dang where is like button!!!! Exactly!!!! MORTY GO ASK THE CREATORS OF FB ABOUT THE LIKE BUTTON! Hey I'm going to make that the next post topi :)

Did you see who posted it???

The thing is that for many they will give passes to other HGs if they are helping the HG they like in the game. I believe that is how Rachel was liked in the end because she became friends with Jordan. Otherwise the barrage of insults on Rachel were present for most of the seasons.

I think Amanda fell out of "like" when she started to target Howard-go figure.

She was a loud mouthed, bigot from the beginning and only brought up the racial stuff when it suited her to use it against Aaryn and Kaitlin. So she's a phoney too!

I every so often check out Survivor sucks and it amazes me how they speak to eachother on that site, yet they are all so offended by racial comments. I find it hard to believe and I think everyone jumped on the racial comment bandwagon. JMO!

Explains why CBS refused to kick Aryan out. If she went, most of the rest would have had to go too.

I really doubt Julie Chen compiled that vid and posted it. If you look at the utuber's video history, the rest of the few vids posted and faved don't seem to be anything JC would post.

If you really think for a second that Julie Chen, the public face of the show and the wife of the president of CBS, is posting things like that on Youtube, especially under her own name, then I have some land in the Florida swamps I'd like to sell you.

The rumour is that julie chen compiled the video. Some say it is a fake julie chen. I dunno. What I do know is that this week I like Amanda a lot less than I did last week.

And, Hawknose......if my post from a few days back offended you; please be kind enough to accept my public apology.

Of course Slim. It is very big of you to say that and of course I accept. Lets move past that nonsense. Today is a new day. :laugh4: