Amanda - Week 4

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

already trying to get howard out this week

but she is safe this week :animated_bouncy:

her obsession with howard reminds me of frank with dan :animated_bouncy:

I'm hoping she's the 3rd nominee. She needs to be brought down a notch or two.

Have you all noticed that Amanda keeps saying that Howard is using his race to get further in the game? I'm sorry but I haven't seen him do that. If anything, he's way too tolerant, imo.

I'm hoping she's the 3rd nominee. She needs to be brought down a notch or two.

Have you all noticed that Amanda keeps saying that Howard is using his race to get further in the game? I'm sorry but I haven't seen him do that. If anything, he's way too tolerant, imo.

EXACTLY!!!! She is playing dirty!!! Don't forget swearing on the bible!!! Her lies are really hitting below the belt! I wonder did the DR tell her to protect Aryan??? Just curious.

EXACTLY!!!! She is playing dirty!!! Don't forget swearing on the bible!!! Her lies are really hitting below the belt! I wonder did the DR tell her to protect Aryan??? Just curious.

Oh yeah, she keeps bringing up that he's sworn on the bible 3 times. I didn't hear him do that. Not saying he didn't once but I didn't hear it, much less 3 times. And it's pretty obvious that many of them aren't above blatantly making up ridiculous things about some of the others so I don't know if Amanda and Mcpizza aren't making it up about Howard.

Why does Amanda want Howard out so badly? Is it because when she jumped on the MC the other day for taking advantage of poor little Mcpizza during his hoh reign the first week, Howard came right back at her and pointed out that she wasted no time jumping in his bed as soon as he got hoh? I don't know of any other reason she'd want him gone. Howard's not said he'd go after her.

However, I loved how she jumped all over Aryan and the kkk klan last week, so much so I voted for her for MVP last time, but she's really getting on my nerves with her dictatorship ways. I'd love to see her on the block and trying to save her butt rather than trying to run the world.

As for CBS telling her to protect Aryan, why would they want to? Unless this racism thing has caused ratings to go thru the roof, which it's possible, I guess. I've seen a lot of people in chat say the only reason they bought the feeds is because they heard about the racism.

Oh yeah, she keeps bringing up that he's sworn on the bible 3 times. I didn't hear him do that. Not saying he didn't once but I didn't hear it, much less 3 times. And it's pretty obvious that many of them aren't above blatantly making up ridiculous things about some of the others so I don't know if Amanda and Mcpizza aren't making it up about Howard.

Why does Amanda want Howard out so badly? Is it because when she jumped on the MC the other day for taking advantage of poor little Mcpizza during his hoh reign the first week, Howard came right back at her and pointed out that she wasted no time jumping in his bed as soon as he got hoh? I don't know of any other reason she'd want him gone. Howard's not said he'd go after her.

However, I loved how she jumped all over Aryan and the kkk klan last week, so much so I voted for her for MVP last time, but she's really getting on my nerves with her dictatorship ways. I'd love to see her on the block and trying to save her butt rather than trying to run the world.

As for CBS telling her to protect Aryan, why would they want to? Unless this racism thing has caused ratings to go thru the roof, which it's possible, I guess. I've seen a lot of people in chat say the only reason they bought the feeds is because they heard about the racism.

I say this is because Why would she call Aaron a racist and everything Then the same night come back and say you're not a racist and I want to protect you And then come back and say Howard is the blame for Aaron being called a racist! Howard is using the race card smh!!!

She's one bossy, pushy, opinionated young lady.

But, sharp and pretty funny.

(I'd bet she gets her way most of the time in the real world)

yes!

Her DR's are funny, and I like her sarcasm. I really like her, but man she is overbearing in the house. I wish she tone it down, but that's not in her nature. McCrae is a good influence on her because he's calm and does try to keep her in line. The way she hounded Judd right away about nom'ing Howard tho...too much! Her abrasiveness is going to land her on the block sooner than later.

If they don't evict amanda she will win the 500K. I dont think that any of them could match her persuasive talents as a final two talking to the jury. She is a comedienne, a sales person, intelligent, ruthless and kind when need be. amanda is very self-assured.

IMO she wants Howard out because she can not control him. She can and does control McRae which is why she latched on to him and she thinks now that she can control Judd. She preys on the weak men and wants the strong men gone. She doesn't like any of the women, I think she might be a man in drag.....lol....

I would love love to see Mandy on the block. That would be such good entertainment.

They guys have got to tell Judd the dudd to get out a STRONG woman.

I would love love to see Mandy on the block. That would be such good entertainment.

They guys have got to tell Judd the dudd to get out a STRONG woman.

ITA. It would be tv gold watching Amanda sweating it out on the block this week. I have a feeling tho that Judd will put up GM and Kait and then, of course, America's vote will be to nom Aryan.

^ I totally agree BBUpdater! That's why I wanted Germy to stay in the house, not because I like him (because I don't) but because he was a stronger player and made the house/feeds interesting.

IF (and I say IF) Amanda actually talks Judd into putting up a guy (Howard)... I think the HGs should

look around to see if Jeremy left one of his jock straps behind so she could wear it.

She's one ballsy lady