Howard - Week 4

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

Howard gets so little camera time I often forget he's in the house...oh wait, that's because (In the BB World According to Garp & Andy) Howard is always in the DR and we don't get to see that on the feeds.

So far, I take it that means Howard has 2 special powers: one because he is called to DR A LOT and two because he is least seen in the house and most wanted out!!

I'm beginning to beleive Amanda has never watched this show before. She is so obsessed with getting Howard out because he's a phyiscal threat but she dosen't realize many of these comps are not phyiscal but mental and sheer luck comps. Even when there s a phyiscal comp that does not mean Howard has a better chance of winning (see Jessie)

I think the description of physical threat is an easy out for Amanda, Howard's quiet style of game play, which was displayed on last night's show in HOH discussion of the 100th alliance of the season,(Spencer, Howard, Judd, Gina Marie and Kaitlin) is more of a threat to Amanda that she let's on. I also think she's right! Hoping to watch these two circle one another, and look forward to the showdown... :stirthepot:

Howard is being groomed by Grodner (production) to win this thing. That's why he spends so much time in DR. I can't fathom why he would want to keep Aaryn in this game, unless production wants what they consider good vs evil for the final 2. (Howard vs Aaryn)

I don't really think he is being groomed to win, it feels more like he is the minority voice - I am not being racist here please don't beat on me for saying it

:box:

Howard is being groomed by Grodner (production) to win this thing. That's why he spends so much time in DR. I can't fathom why he would want to keep Aaryn in this game, unless production wants what they consider good vs evil for the final 2. (Howard vs Aaryn)

Wow, now that would be a politically correct selection but it ain't gonna happen. Howard will be in jury but not win the final. No way. :D