Howard - Week 4

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I getting that Candice has been keeping to herself today! Or not being very social! I guess I will be that way too if everyone bashing me I get it! And she is not the type that can fake it!!! Now on there showmance, it's cute!!! Game wise no matter what they were targets. Candice stopped bring a target becuz of howie! But then he became a target because of Amanda! So they were not looking at Candice! But when Candice told Judd about what she was doing with her money! He got pissed and have been sulken! He Woke up still upset with her and complain to Andy, they both started bashing and I turned the feeds off after that but I assume Andy ran with the bashing! So no matter what these two were targets! Instead of going crazy with paranoia like the rest of the house, they take a break and talk about other things to keep them grounded! That is just my take on it!

I'm no expert but wasn't Jordan a country girl while Jeff was a big city guy? ... Can't this work both ways? ... Not that I'm into showmances lol

In this sexist world, the girl gets to go to the big city, but the guy from the country is not a fit match for the city gal.

In this sexist world, the girl gets to go to the big city, but the guy from the country is not a fit match for the city gal.

That's not true! My dad is from the country and my mom is from the city.

Candice was never liked from the beginning by Howard or anyone else. She isolated herself from everyone. Maybe she didn't understand the importance of being social in this game.

Then the racial stuff happened and Howard decided for the cameras he should be nice to her. She took that action as something else. As much as she throws herself at this guy, he won't bite. I really don't think he likes her in that way. She really doesn't look like the dog fighting crowd type.

Candice was never liked from the beginning by Howard or anyone else. She isolated herself from everyone. Maybe she didn't understand the importance of being social in this game.

Then the racial stuff happened and Howard decided for the cameras he should be nice to her. She took that action as something else. As much as she throws herself at this guy, he won't bite. I really don't think he likes her in that way. She really doesn't look like t

he dog fighting crowd type.

What you just said is so stupid he is not doing this for camera time and don't really like her.....he admitted in his DR that he really likes her and his feels are genuine for Candice. The man is telling her everything

What you just said is so stupid he is not doing this for camera time and don't really like her.....he admitted in his DR that he really likes her and his feels are genuine for Candice. The man is telling her everything

Last night was the perfect time to call Amanda out on her bs!!! Clear the air and stated he heard things too like they have people coming after him and him and everyone is telling him and spencer to watch there backs! And did she know how many hg approach him to take her out!!! But then again either way he probably still would have been target # 1

It's stupid because you don't agree with it? He called her another "number" today. Get over it, unless she romps with him again under the sheets, he probably won't get close to her unless he needs to use her in the game.

As for the camera - how hard was it to throw the have not comp? All he had to do was go slower and fall down like McCrae, so his words were only for the camera. He's no dummy, he wasn't going without out food for a week if he didn't have to, but it sure sounded nice on paper.

you know your alliance sucks/desperate when it includes gm :animated_bouncy:

I'm beginning to beleive Amanda has never watched this show before. She is so obsessed with getting Howard out because he's a phyiscal threat but she dosen't realize many of these comps are not phyiscal but mental and sheer luck comps. Even when there s a phyiscal comp that does not mean Howard has a better chance of winning (see Jessie)

The 4th comp is usually endurance. But I don't know???

but that was when it lead to the next week being in the jury

remember this season is longer :animated_bouncy: