Howard - Week 4

Howard still think Elissa is working with Amanda and McCrae even after Elissa talked with Howard about saving him and Candice and keeping them safe. He doesn't get it, she had the chance last week to put Howard on the block and didn't do it yet he still thinks Elissa is working with Amanda. Boy is he going to feel pretty stupid when Amanda actually succeeds in getting him out and he finds out that Elissa tried to save him.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think boxing and MMA fights are savage, but it's legal and those who participate make that choice. I can't compare it to any savagery that has to do with animals because they can't make the choice to participate, some sick greedy person does that for them. So, I'm not getting your point on the comparisons, because one has nothing to do with the other.

I can form my opinion on any HG based on what I see and hear and don't need anyone to tell me what I should think.

BTW, I know what I know about cock fights and dog fights from what I read online, but I don't know anyone associated with it and care not to know anyone associated it.

What they have to do with one another is based on those willing to spectate.

I do not know why you think somehow I was saying something about your opinions about HGs or that I was telling you what to think?

I made no aspersion as to how you knew about these brutal contests. We agree that they are evil and agree that boxing is not an elevator of the human spirit also.

Howard still think Elissa is working with Amanda and McCrae even after Elissa talked with Howard about saving him and Candice and keeping them safe. He doesn't get it, she had the chance last week to put Howard on the block and didn't do it yet he still thinks Elissa is working with Amanda. Boy is he going to feel pretty stupid when Amanda actually succeeds in getting him out and he finds out that Elissa tried to save him.

I was thinking so too but then after Candice went off on Amanda with Elissa instigating when Candice left Elissa started throwing Candice and Howard under the bus! That's why I said Elissa is being a double agent. Remember she has her own game just haven't figured out yet

I was thinking so too but then after Candice went off on Amanda with Elissa instigating when Candice left Elissa started throwing Candice and Howard under the bus! That's why I said Elissa is being a double agent. Remember she has her own game just haven't figured out yet

Who was Elyssa throwing Candice and howard under the bus with? Was that person in the room when C went off on A? Was this in front of A?

Who was Elyssa throwing Candice and howard under the bus with? Was that person in the room when C went off on A? Was this in front of A?

later to Amanda when Amanda was plastic rapping her!

Howard needs to win a comp to assure his safety. He is in a precarious situation and shouldn't trust anybody but candice.

Exactly!!!! He thinks he is going to be backdoor!!!

He doesn't know about America is MVP! Lets hope it's Amanda that is up! I will be in a toss up of who goes home! Aryan or Amanda! Aryan was up to her old tricks last night! She spoke to Spencer! Then she went to the bathroom where Candace and howard were in! she was pretending to do her hair because she kept peeking at howard and candice with a smirk, them shot upstairs to talk to Amanda!

Howard and Candice were having a loooong conversation in the bathroom area last night - I don't know what was resolved, but it seemed that Howard was trying to convince Candice of something, and she wasn't buying it, and her final take was, "Well, you have your perception, and I have my perception" inferring that she does not see things the same way he does.

Howard and Candice were having a loooong conversation in the bathroom area last night - I don't know what was resolved, but it seemed that Howard was trying to convince Candice of something, and she wasn't buying it, and her final take was, "Well, you have your perception, and I have my perception" inferring that she does not see things the same way he does.

You know I know!!!!! Big Brother matchmaking edition! Candace went off on Amanda and mccrae earlier! With the help of Alyssa Tell her to go ahead she has her back! Howard akready told her earlier to just let it go Don't say anything! Somebody either Howard or Candace over her and aryan saying that Amanda said shewas safe. Candace and Alissa decide to go confront Amanda. Well of course Amanda told Howard that Candace went to her with guns blazing. He was discussing with Candace that she should just left it alone because it could ruin there game! Candace doesn't see it that way she see it as her defending him And since they know what move she's trying to make she will be too scared to do that move Because you're not messing with the one you're messing with two!! Howard was letting her know that they don't have an army to back them up yet! Next time she needs to chill before going off because it puts more targets on them! She disagree she sees his point but she disagree! She thinks her approach was just affected because now you got Amanda running scare and he won't go on the block this week! Howard is scared he is going to be backdoored this week! He doesn't know that this is America's nomination.

Tonight's show:

The look on Howard's face when Candice said she likes penguins was so funny! :lol2:

Yes it was, but she gave good reasons for why she liked them. It really was a funny reaction!

You know I know!!!!! Big Brother matchmaking edition! Candace went off on Amanda and mccrae earlier! With the help of Alyssa Tell her to go ahead she has her back! Howard akready told her earlier to just let it go Don't say anything! Somebody either Howard or Candace over her and aryan saying that Amanda said shewas safe. Candace and Alissa decide to go confront Amanda. Well of course Amanda told Howard that Candace went to her with guns blazing. He was discussing with Candace that she should just left it alone because it could ruin there game! Candace doesn't see it that way she see it as her defending him And since they know what move she's trying to make she will be too scared to do that move Because you're not messing with the one you're messing with two!! Howard was letting her know that they don't have an army to back them up yet! Next time she needs to chill before going off because it puts more targets on them! She disagree she sees his point but she disagree! She thinks her approach was just affected because now you got Amanda running scare and he won't go on the block this week! Howard is scared he is going to be backdoored this week! He doesn't know that this is America's nomination.

I understand why he was worried about that he already told her to not confront Amanda and she jumped up and did it anyway after getting more information from Ellissa he's worried that her actions will back fire he does not want her on the block I think just my opinion that he would pefer they come after him NOT her. He does not want her to put herself in the line of fire like that without and army.

I understand why he was worried about that he already told her to not confront Amanda and she jumped up and did it anyway after getting more information from Ellissa he's worried that her actions will back fire he does not want her on the block I think just my opinion that he would pefer they come after him NOT her. He does not want her to put herself in the line of fire like that without and army.

That is true!

I hope Julie Chen will tell everyone that MVP was the twist!!!! Because production is putting a huge target on Howard's back! Like he needs it bigger!

I agree I think it crazy they didn't tell them. I want Howard to stay. Amanda Ellissa and Helen need to before jury

Howard is getting beat up here by Amanda, Elissa, Andy and Judd - they are saying how Howard gets called to the diary too often, and Howard said it was because of his showmance, but they want to know why Candice isn't getting called to the DR. Andy brings up Nick getting called to the DR a lot and how that was because he was up to shadiness, so Howard is up to no good also. They have a lot of supposed reasons not to trust Howard.

Spencer getting thrown in also.

Howard is getting beat up here by Amanda, Elissa, Andy and Judd - they are saying how Howard gets called to the diary too often, and Howard said it was because of his showmance, but they want to know why Candice isn't getting called to the DR. Andy brings up Nick getting called to the DR a lot and how that was because he was up to shadiness, so Howard is up to no good also. They have a lot of supposed reasons not to trust Howard.

Yeah I know! That's why I had to turn the feeds off!!!! And the DR keeps calling him!!! I hope Julie Chen announces about the twist Thursday!!!

I feel so bad for Howard now he is going to really need to win HoH Thursday just to have a chance

I feel really bad for Howard he only lied about the moving company but the real reason they are scared of him is because his religion AMD prays plus study the bible everyday ....... Amanda and company are being evil

I feel really bad for Howard he only lied about the moving company but the real reason they are scared of him is because his religion AMD prays plus study the bible everyday ....... Amanda and company are being evil

Yeah!!! He needs our help!!!! I wish we could do something! Smh! It's just painful! See how Amanda's lies has affect him!