Howard - Week 4

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dog fighting and cock fighting are dreadful. Despite the culture and claims of bravery and elegance that are attributed to bull fighting, that too is awful. However, are we saying these arenas are bad because of the animals' involvement? or are we upset that people are pushing animals to fight to the death? Or do we recognize that for people to want to see savagery indicates a fundamental ugliness in their natures? and what do all of you animal lovers think of boxing?

Dog fighting and cock fighting are dreadful. Despite the culture and claims of bravery and elegance that are attributed to bull fighting, that too is awful. However, are we saying these arenas are bad because of the animals' involvement? or are we upset that people are pushing animals to fight to the death? Or do we recognize that for people to want to see savagery indicates a fundamental ugliness in their natures? and what do all of you animal lovers think of boxing?

I think boxing and MMA fights are savage, but it's legal and those who participate make that choice. I can't compare it to any savagery that has to do with animals because they can't make the choice to participate, some sick greedy person does that for them. So, I'm not getting your point on the comparisons, because one has nothing to do with the other.

I can form my opinion on any HG based on what I see and hear and don't need anyone to tell me what I should think.

BTW, I know what I know about cock fights and dog fights from what I read online, but I don't know anyone associated with it and care not to know anyone associated it.

Howard, Spencer and GM were talking and Howard was saying that he knows he is the low man on the totem pole, but he just keeps running, thats all he can do right now, and wait until the power shifts - essentially he is at the mercy of the house

I am beginning to see a bigger picture here, an alliance consisting of Spencer, Howard, GM, and Kaitlin - and, lets say one of those four win an HOH they could pull in others, like Candice

This has some potential if they go about it right

Oh Jeez I just realized Judd is right there in the bed listening to everything!

Loyalty didn't work out the first time for Howard. He needs to play on his own-meaning he needs to win something and start strategizing. He is at the mercy of the house because he is 1) weak player 2) doesn't know what the heck he is doing.

I think Howard has been playing a "weak game" on purpose. If he came out swinging like Jeremy did he would probably not be there right now, like Jeremy. Judgeing by his size I don't blame him. Sooner or later he has to come out of his shell and win HOH's or he is a gonner. Hopefully he's picking a new group to allign with that lasts longer than the last one.

His budding romance with Candice seems genuine. I like that better than the "hook ups" that are going on.

Howard WOKE EVERYONE UP IN THE WE Hrs OF THE MORNING NOW THE HOUSE IS FLIPPING.Spencer Judd Jessie Candice Kaitlin R IN A GROUP TO GET Amanda & Mcrae and Helen and Ellissa out but it cld b diff.today my how the house changes..

Her over-zealousness in trying to backdoor Howard is going to get her ass backdoored. Geesh Amanda...chill!

Once again the repeated calls for certain HG's to come to the DR is causing suspicion.

I did not get to hear the whole conversation but Elissa is talking with Howard and Candice and Elissa is suspicious because Howard has been called to the DR a bunch of times the last couple of days. Candice and Howard saying it is because of their new found showmance. I think she thought one of them put her up as the MVP vote. Howard keeps assuring her he didn't win MVP.

Lol Candice asked Howard for a kiss and he said no because any kiss at this point would probably get him hard :lipsrsealed2:

Candice told him to go to the "Jack Shack"

She had better be careful she might get bit by his pet snake :laugh4:

Lol Candice asked Howard for a kiss and he said no because any kiss at this point would probably get him hard :lipsrsealed2:

Pretty weird how Candice keeps trying to kiss Howard when she is laying in the bed with Spencer and GM

:smilielol:

Pretty weird how Candice keeps trying to kiss Howard when she is laying in the bed with Spencer and GM

Candace doesn't care this is competition! She know their time is a limited! She's in a war mode! She is going to get her man!!! Dayum! you got to love the big brother matchmakers edition! So far hope she's in the lead! She has no time or room to play!

Guest 6Borders

Amanda is freaked about Howard because she knows he threw every comp and she's scared he will step up and win and target her and McCrae (and she's right because Howard knows she's been targeting him and Candace).

It's kind of foolish thinking because he's not built for every comp and some are a crap-shoot and anyone could win.

Where is Howard he needs to save Candice and Elissa! Lol! They went rogue and went to confront Amanda! Lol!

Howard is going to KILLLLL Candice!!!! Lol!!! AKA the honeymoon is over. :(