Howard - Week 4

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Howard is my favorite houseguest this year. He did well in the HOH comp this week he was eliminated on the question right before the tie breaker. The dog thing I did not hear either so does anyone know when he said it?

Howard is my favorite houseguest this year. He did well in the HOH comp this week he was eliminated on the question right before the tie breaker. The dog thing I did not hear either so does anyone know when he said it?

Don't know when he said it, never heard it from him directly, but there was a few posts here in the forums - seems like he said he goes with a friend who is heavily invested in it.

If I hear it from his mouth, I will put the "eviction curse" on him personally.

Can you go back and watch it? The feeds on CBS are a little confusing sometimes I don't know how to do that but I have not spent alot of time trying to either. I would hope that he would not be involved in something like that its cruel and he would have to know that you could be in deep trouble for that also.

My impression is that Howard knows someone involved in dog fighting, not that he himself is involved or even attended one. If someone has the flashback time of the conversation this could all be settled. I hate to see someone maligned by rumor and innuendo.

I heard him talking about it...don't recall when it was. It didn't seem like any big deal to me...just like he knew about the subject, and not at all like he participated in it.

I heard him talking about it...don't recall when it was. It didn't seem like any big deal to me...just like he knew about the subject, and not at all like he participated in it.

Thank you!

I am the one who posted about the dog fighting because I heard the convo myself. Like I said in that post, he didn't say he used his dogs that way nor did he say he was involved but he said a friend did it and Howard knew a lot about it like where they took place, etc. My comment was that if you know about such a brutal and cruel, not to mention illegal, use of dogs, by not stopping it, you are condoning it. I will look for the FB day and time.

My impression is that Howard knows someone involved in dog fighting, not that he himself is involved or even attended one. If someone has the flashback time of the conversation this could all be settled. I hate to see someone maligned by rumor and innuendo.

Agree.

So.....we are saying that Howard and dog fighting and Howard and hand-jobbing are rumor and not fact? I would be interested in the day and time on live feeds and will post them here if the people who heard it will let us know. The dog fight. I could not care less about the hand job rumor. That's the good thing about live feeds.

Guest 6Borders

Dog Fight.

I missed it. When did it happen?

Slim it was a couple weeks ago. He didn't say he participated but he was really knowledgeable about it and talked about how lucrative it was financially. With all the crap, rumors and stuff flying around the BB house it's not (just my personal opinion) a discussion that needed to get started because he never said he was involved directly.

Slim it was a couple weeks ago. He didn't say he participated but he was really knowledgeable about it and talked about how lucrative it was financially. With all the crap, rumors and stuff flying around the BB house it's not (just my personal opinion) a discussion that needed to get started because he never said he was involved directly.

Thank you!!!!! AGAIN!!!

Thanks, Borders. I appreciate the clarification.

Dog fight story: July 11th 1:16am cams 3-4.

Thanks, I watched it too. Howard does know a lot about the culture, sounds like he knows someone who's very involved in it. As he said it's big in his part of the country, but it doesn't sound like he owns dogs that fight.

Thanks, I watched it too. Howard does know a lot about the culture, sounds like he knows someone who's very involved in it. As he said it's big in his part of the country, but it doesn't sound like he owns dogs that fight.

You know there are those who will say "guilt by association" because he knows people who do dog fight and thats a crime and they should report it.

If thats the case if you know someone who smokes reefer you should turn them in because it's against (in most places) the law and thats a crime. :smoke:

You know there are those who will say "guilt by association" because he knows people who do dog fight and thats a crime and they should report it.

If thats the case if you know someone who smokes reefer you should turn them in because it's against (in most places) the law and thats a crime. :smoke:

The pot smokers aren't torturing and brutalizing animals. I have said I don't like Howard because of this and that is just my opinion.

:lol:

Guest 6Borders

I actually know quite a bit about dog fighting because I am a Border Collie Rescue and we take in dogs who have been used as "bait dogs" to teach the pit bulls how to fight, but if I were speaking about it someone might take it out of context if they didn't hear everything I had to say. The dog fighting itself is disgusting enough but to take mild mannered, young, innocent dogs and tie them up where they can't even try to defend themselves and let the pit bulls have at them is beyond cruel and disgusting and I personally think anyone who participates in this practice is vile and disgusting. Michael Vick tried to say it was "cultural" but as I recall it was just a money maker for him.

I know no specifics about dog fighting other than rumour but think that there are a lot of men and women who probably know a lot about it. I will give howard the benefit of doubt on this because he did not say that he participated and I suspect that he exaggerated as men are wont to do when telling fish stories. Someone mentioned it in a post today and it was new to me and I was curious and I appreciate that I got to see for myself.