Howard - Week 4

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well if amanda gets her way he will be leaving this week or on the block

he lucked out mccrae didnt win hoh :animated_bouncy:

I still feel like Judd won't put a guy on the block.... the male HG count is dwindling.

I don't particularly want to see an all girl House.... any season (this one especially)

I still feel like Judd won't put a guy on the block.... the male HG count is dwindling.

I don't particularly want to see an all girl House.... any season (this one especially)

they are talking about back dooring him! Lets hope he gets to play in pov!!! And if he did Kaitlyn or aryan would spill the beans about the whole house trying to get rid of him!!!

Whatever hell!!! He should be shot right along with that michael vic maggot...

I don't like Michael Vick because of that but he has never said he did that Just because he knows somebody doesn't mean he Does that! Just like a lot of people out there know somebody that sale the green candy but doesn't mean they sell it!

I've a feeling he won't nom a guy either, and can't see any of the guys being America's choice to go on the block. Seems likely a girl will go this week, but the balance of power is still in their favor.

I'm not seeing an active all girl alliance tho or a deliberate attempt to get all the guys out...well except that Helen and Elissa have talked about it, and now Helen is getting chummy with Kaitlin...with GM & Aaryn by default. It seems that Amanda's desire to get out Howard would make it seem like she'd want the guys out too, but I don't see her going against McCrae, Andy and Judd anytime soon.

It seems that Amanda's desire to get out Howard would make it seem like she'd want the guys out too, but I don't see her going against McCrae, Andy and Judd anytime soon.

Amanda has control over McRae and thinks she does over Andy and Judd because they are weak men......she wants the strong men gone ie Spencer and Howard who she has no control over what so ever.

Helen wanted Howard put up...tried to convince Elissa, but she wouldn't budge.

Howard is just boring...I'm over gawking at him. He can go sooner than later as far as I'm concerned.

saucy...I agree she has control over McCrea, but she does listen to him too. They're a good team. And...what's wrong with wanting to get the strong players out of the house? Good game play afaic. My only concern about her game is that she comes on too strong.

nothing wrong with getting out the strong players just stating that is why she wants Howard gone........I agree that they are a good team and that is why they are going far in this game and are not on anyones radar.....no one will want to get out McRaie and have to deal with Amanda and vice versa....I don't think Howard is a strong player so much as he is a strong MAN and doesn't bow down to Amanda....but what the hell do I know? lol

I don't get why they want to vote out Howard? Is it because he is a strong man? Because he clearly has failed at the social game...and has not won anything..granted he threw comps but as said earlier he failed at throwing the last comp... is it also because he lied to Helen about TMC? Is she behind this? Even with him being a "strong man" he really has only two allies in Candice and Spencer...I too do not want an "all girl" house....

Guest 6Borders

I think Howard is ok this week. Helen is so "f'ing mad" at Aaryn and Kait that Howard is off her radar (and Judd is not budging an inch).

Their biggest fear is that Howard has been throwing comps and he is now going to step up to the plate and hit a few out of the park!

I would love to see Howard stop floating (throwing comps) and play the game. It will be interesting to see how he mixes religion with lying to people and stabbing them in the back. Sooner or later if he makes it deep into the game thats gonna happen. I think he knows that and has been backing off.

I don't think being a muscled man is all that good a thing in big brother comps. Someone pointed out to me that it wasn't good on survivor, either, when I said he would do better there. If you win comps you dont have to lie as much so he needs to win comps. Otherwise, adios, Howard, because they are afraid of you for some reason.

I think Howard is ok this week. Helen is so "f'ing mad" at Aaryn and Kait that Howard is off her radar (and Judd is not budging an inch).

Their biggest fear is that Howard has been throwing comps and he is now going to step up to the plate and hit a few out of the park!

They haven't spoken to Amanda yet this morning! She's going to pout be mad and trying everything she can't get her way Don't be selfish think about the alliance BS!

His game is puzzling. I wouldn't call him a typical floater, given that he was in a large alliance. So he's just there now. I wanted to root for him, but he doesn't give anyone a reason to even care about him now. He's not a difference-maker. He doesn't like to talk. Does he really think that is a winning strategy?