7/18 TV Show Eviction Night Thread

uvp

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be a good idea from a player's point of view. My comment is from a viewers point of view :popcorn:

But wouldn't the shock of everything that happened to her be bigger if she's sitting in the final 2 chair and then is told everything,rather than a regular eviction week!

i voted elissa to go on the block. she'd be so confused being mvp by amercia and then be on the block by us too.

(i know it won't happen tho :()

Americas MVP vote? Obviously Aaryn's going home this week. Lame.

i actually think kaitlin or howard will leave this week :animated_bouncy:

i actually think kaitlin or howard will leave this week :animated_bouncy:

Interesting. Every time I think I know what's going to happen next it doesn't happen! I hope you are right. Then again if Howard goes....that leaves Judd and Andy as the men of the house...... :laugh4:

The way I see it, Aaryn will most likely be the one nominated. All the HG's have to do is realize "Hmmm America wants her out, we'll give it to them" and it's a done deal.

Also as Shinra said, there is still the POV to be won.

Interesting. Every time I think I know what's going to happen next it doesn't happen! I hope you are right. Then again if Howard goes....that leaves Judd and Andy as the men of the house...... :laugh4:

yeah mccrae man card got revoke :laugh4::animated_bouncy:

Not necessarily. She could win the POV or Judd could nominate bigger threats. This just makes her an option; it doesn't mean she is for sure leaving.

i agree, spec-how are both on the list and gm blames judd for nick leaving so he may want her gone.

If Judd has a brain in his head... he won't put up a guy.

Their numbers are getting smaller and smaller in the house. I'm sure the others will be in his ear begging him to try and

get out a gal this time.

He'll probably put up Aaryn as one of his two choices.... THEN how would the votes go for the 3rd choice by America ?

What if ALL the votes are for Aaryn ? :lol2: