7/18 TV Show Eviction Night Thread

uvp

1.Who will have the most nastiest goodbye message to Jeremy tonight?

2.Predict something one particular hg's will do on the show tonight.....

3.Who do you want to be the next hoh?

:animated_bouncy:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Nastiest goodbye - Amanda - she has the most acerbic tongue and is quick-witted

2.. Something HG will do - Kaitlin will storm-off to be alone in a huff and pout and paint her eyebrows

3. Want to be new HOH - Elissa

If Elissa is the HOH you can bet I will not watch the feeds or the show for a week. That is my worst nightmare.

Nastiest goodbye-Probably Amanda. She does have a way with words.

Something HG will do-Kaitlin will cry and Aaryn will roll her eyes....a lot!

Want to be new HOH-I would like to see Howard or Spencer get it just to see them make some decisions.

1. Candice

2. Kaitlin will cry during (goodbye message). Bonus: Aaryn will cry immediately after because of the Royalty HOH questions.

3. Anybody that is willing to put up Elissa or Helen. Enough with the kumbaya talks, and the only good people should win. Helen saying Jeremy should go because he is a bully, but her entire HOH was gloating and bullying people. Can't wait for Helen to come down from the HOH tower and live with the peasants again.

1. Nastiest goodbye - Probably Amanda... though she is not my favorite she will come off with saying something kinda "In your face"

2.. Something HG will do - GM will cry, Helen or Elissa will say "Finally!"

3. Want to be new HOH - Elissa or Candice

Nastiest Goodbye - Gotta be Amanda ... She's missing the filter (and that's fine with me)

Something HG will do - McCrae will announce to the Big Brother universe his love for Amanda (Hope it's worth $370,000 or whatever it works out to be)

Want to be new HoH - Not sure it really matters but I'll go with Aaryn just to see things get spiced up a little bit but in the end Elissa will control who likely goes home given the only real benefit to winning HoH is keeping yourself safe 1 more week!

1 - Amanda for sure

2 - Elissa and Helen will celebrate their perceived victory (quietly I might add to stay safe - the old store room jumping hugging thing)

3 - Kaitlyn so she can get revenge and keep the show interesting with her nominations, unfortunately the MVP nomination will leave again (thanks CBS)

1 I'm going with Helen. The "I drank the wine thing" really pissed her off.

2 Helen will go some where private and do her best Tiger Woods fist pump impression.

3 I would like to see Howard win HoH. It would be interesting to see who he puts up after all that ass kissing he just did.

1. - Helen. She will remind everyone he is one of the bad people. (maybe she will cry)

2. - The girls will be over exuberant and the guys will all give each other a look realizing it was not about Jeremy but about the girls alliance.

3 - Howard. I hope he will put up Amanda and Helen and tell Helen she is just a pawn and not to worry. He needs to rally a new alliance.

You know what I keep forgetting to mention to you guys?

I REALLY miss the old eviction/voting music. This new voting music kind of blows. The old one was like slick and stealthy and captured the feeling of the voting process much better. Also when Julie reads the results of the vote they never get the timing right. Kind of crappy IMO.

You know what I keep forgetting to mention to you guys?

I REALLY miss the old eviction/voting music. This new voting music kind of blows. The old one was like slick and stealthy and captured the feeling of the voting process much better. Also when Julie reads the results of the vote they never get the timing right. Kind of crappy IMO.

I will pay attention tonight.

Nastiest goodbye - Helen

Predict something - Jeremy's speech prior to the votes will use the word "I" ten times.

Who for Hoh - Amanda

1.Who will have the most nastiest goodbye message to Jeremy tonight? helen

2.Predict something one particular hg's will do on the show tonight..... elissa will smile during jeremy plead speech

3.Who do you want to be the next hoh? dont care until mvp is flushed out

:animated_bouncy:

showtime :animated_bouncy:

gina smh smh :animated_bouncy: