The Royalty Vote - Thursdays HOH!

TheMyxter

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/royalty-vote/

Looks like Thursdays HOH will be a questionnaire based on how we think. Cast your votes now! (I'm sure Aaryn will get all the nice ones)

Thanks for posting! I usually never vote on these things but this season I'm all in.

EDIT: You see this is why I never take part in these things. First they want me to sign up, so instead I give them my bogus twitter account. Then I have to fill out a form. Then they tell me the state and country are missing which I don't even see, and then when I press back arrow I have to start all over again.

C'mon CBS! Cut the crap! You want participation make it easier for water heads like me!! :nono:

Look I tried three times: (Information is all fake) Step 1:

SuRGtQn.jpg

Step 2:

fFmaH3m.jpg

^ :lol: and i thought all of the questions had obvious answers

Who would be crowned the Earl of Egotism because they are most likely to want their face added to Mount Rushmore?

Who would be crowned the Duke of Dork because they are most likely to stand in line for ten hours to buy a Zingbot action figure?

Who would be crowned the Sultan of Sexy because they are most likely to be featured on the cover of Hot Highnesses Weekly?

Who would be crowned the King of Klutz because they are most likely to trip over their own words?

Who would be crowned the Mean Queen because they are most likely to laugh while stealing candy from a baby?

Who would be crowned the Squire of Sugar because they are most likely to go on an ice cream binge and gain 100 pounds this summer?

Who would be crowned the Friar of Frowns because they are most likely to whine when the house runs out of wine?

Who would be crowned the Heir to Hair because it looks like they go to a barber who uses a weed whacker?

Who would be crowned the Duchess of Dress because it looks like they buy their wardrobe from the bargain bin?

Who would be crowned the Count of Cute because they are more adorable than a litter of puppies?

Who would be crowned the Maiden of Mischief because they are most likely to egg the Big Brother house on Halloween?

Who would be crowned the Prince of Pecs because they are most likely to wrestle a bear and win?

Who would be crowned the Knight of Naughtiness because they are most likely to strut around town in their underwear?

Who would be crowned the Baron of Boneheads because they are most likely to skydive and forget to wear a parachute?

* I missed a question that is only 14

the missing question is: Who would be crowned the Lord of Laziness because they are most likely to go straight from living in the Big Brother house to living in their parents' basement?

I said Judd...i think i remember hearing him say he had his mom call in sick for him while he was on the show...

the missing question is: Who would be crowned the Lord of Laziness because they are most likely to go straight from living in the Big Brother house to living in their parents' basement?

I said Judd...i think i remember hearing him say he had his mom call in sick for him while he was on the show...

I voted Jeremy, he never does anything for himself!

again does the hoh really matters outside of safety from mvp

until the mvp is flushed out/ended the hoh noms is pretty much worthless

only way a hoh noms may go is if someone on team elissa wins hoh :animated_bouncy:

OK... if the HOH comp is going to be about guessing how America answers these questions....

and there's a tie - - I'm wondering what type of a question they could ask to break the tie ?

Any ideas ?

OK... if the HOH comp is going to be about guessing how America answers these questions....

and there's a tie - - I'm wondering what type of a question they could ask to break the tie ?

Any ideas ?

Queen of Racism: Will go to Aaryn hands down.

Who would be crowned the Earl of Egotism because they are most likely to want their face added to Mount Rushmore? Jerkemy

Who would be crowned the Duke of Dork because they are most likely to stand in line for ten hours to buy a Zingbot action figure? McC (he would figure it will gain in value as a collectible)

Who would be crowned the Sultan of Sexy because they are most likely to be featured on the cover of Hot Highnesses Weekly? HOward

Who would be crowned the King of Klutz because they are most likely to trip over their own words? Boomhauer

Who would be crowned the Mean Queen because they are most likely to laugh while stealing candy from a baby? GM

Who would be crowned the Squire of Sugar because they are most likely to go on an ice cream binge and gain 100 pounds this summer? Aryan

Who would be crowned the Friar of Frowns because they are most likely to whine when the house runs out of wine? Jerkemy

Who would be crowned the Heir to Hair because it looks like they go to a barber who uses a weed whacker? GM

Who would be crowned the Duchess of Dress because it looks like they buy their wardrobe from the bargain bin? GM

Who would be crowned the Count of Cute because they are more adorable than a litter of puppies? Andy

Who would be crowned the Maiden of Mischief because they are most likely to egg the Big Brother house on Halloween? Amanda

Who would be crowned the Prince of Pecs because they are most likely to wrestle a bear and win? Spencer

Who would be crowned the Knight of Naughtiness because they are most likely to strut around town in their underwear? Elyssa

Who would be crowned the Baron of Boneheads because they are most likely to skydive and forget to wear a parachute? Kitlin

* I missed a question that is only 14

Aryan is lazy and entitled so prob still parent dependent