One Liners for Zingbot

stevea11

Since Zingbot made it's debut several seasons ago there have been many sarcastic remarks spew from from it's mouth. I suspect this year will be no different. My guess is he's lurking somewhere behind the walls of the BB house watching and listening as the house guests smooch, sleep with, fondle and stab each other in the eye with a rusty fork. Surely with the material being provided by this years HG's he should have plenty of ammo. Just like the levees in New Orleans during Katrina Zingbot ain't holding nothing back!

Any suggestions for Zingbot? Here's mine.

ZINGBOT: McCrea, your favorite burger joint must be Burger King..........Cause you like whoppers!!! Zingggggggggggg.

Hey vannatc1 where have you been???

Working! LOL So guess what!!? I got out of part of the Jury duty! YEAH!!

I'm SOOOO happy Jeremy is finally going get the boot! However, I think "your man" is SOON going to be on the chopping block :schmoll:

Working! LOL So guess what!!? I got out of part of the Jury duty! YEAH!!

I'm SOOOO happy Jeremy is finally going get the boot! However, I think "your man" is SOON going to be on the chopping block :schmoll:

I know!!! And he keeps digging more holes for himself!!!