This is how it looks to me.....

Hawknose

Guest 6Borders

bbjag you are being way too nice. Grodner could not be more obvious about her game manipulation and saving her favorites.

As for the FCC, they could care less and they have a standard form letter about BB basically saying they could care less.

They received so many complaints over the years about BB production manipulation they finally came up with the form letter.

I think that they manipulate them as much as they can during DR sessions. It's the perfect foil. Not only do I think that they manipulate them mightily but have them so sewed-up and fearful that you seldom/if ever hear a former HG speak of it.

BB15 is my last BB but not because of manipulation. It has become enough of a good thing for me. It has been a lot of fun. Especially Morty's.

Course you know who has been reported to have lost their jobs. Surely Aaryn's modeling agency didn't think she was going to do this on tv.

I think that they manipulate them as much as they can during DR sessions. It's the perfect foil. Not only do I think that they manipulate them mightily but have them so sewed-up and fearful that you seldom/if ever hear a former HG speak of it.

BB15 is my last BB but not because of manipulation. It has become enough of a good thing for me. It has been a lot of fun. Especially Morty's.

No. Please do not leave, Slim. I remember you when I first got on Morty's board a few years back. :sad2:

I've complained about Grodner for years. I do think they manipulate it so that they can stir it up so people will watch. And she likes things to go her way.

But about the DR sessions..... what else are they going to do? They have to ask them about things that are happening in the house.

The story this year has been about the bigotry in the house. Not that they wanted it to happen, but it has and they are trying to address it by asking the HGs about it. I'm happy that they are asking about it. Aaryn seems to be the only one now that hasn't figured it out.

Slimcruz...

Like 6Borders said: " Morty's is the only reason I continue to watch BB! "

I'll admit I've really had a hard time getting past Grodner sticking us... and the HGs with Rachel's sister...

and of course the un PC remarks (which it seems like they're attempting to address).

BUT come on... after we find out what happened while the Feeds have been down...

Go have a beer or two :beer: , get a good nites rest and meet us back here tomorrow. :2thumbsup:

Slimcruz...

Like 6Borders said: " Morty's is the only reason I continue to watch BB! "

I'll admit I've really had a hard time getting past Grodner sticking us... and the HGs with Rachel's sister...

and of course the un PC remarks (which it seems like they're attempting to address).

BUT come on... after we find out what happened while the Feeds have been down...

Go have a beer or two :beer: , get a good nites rest and meet us back here tomorrow. :2thumbsup:

I'm with her ^^

You are a sweet bunch of people, indeed. Thank you. I am here for BB15. After that; no. I remember season one when they got so excited to see a production person's shadow in the mirrored window out in the back yard. Could we have been that naive? Has it really been that long ago?

How I see it now is that this group of season 15 people are a jaded bunch of twenty-somethings with an alarming lack of boundaries and a hard row to hoe waiting 'round the corner.

I don't like them.

Thank you for the responses. It is nice to know that most of you feel the same way I do on this subject.

KissesinVA said this:

But about the DR sessions..... what else are they going to do? They have to ask them about things that are happening in the house.

And while I totally agree, because those questions are also what create the issues we are discussing, surely there is an "interview" method where you can ask about a persons relationships in the house without being so specific To say, so, "how does that make you feel?" Instead of, "So how did Aaryn's comments about Asian Americans make you feel?".

While it would not be a means to extract specific information, it is the only way to extract information without divulging too much to the HG's.

Am I asking too much? I guess so. Unfortunately I cannot "unsee" the level of tampering that the DR sessions cause, and as it directly affects the outcome of all their decisions, I cannot close my eyes and play pretend. There really is no way for me to continue watching with the same amount of invested interest and emotion. Cheers to those of you who can. I will hang around, but it will probably be closer to "lurking". :lipsrsealed2:

You are a sweet bunch of people, indeed. Thank you. I am here for BB15. After that; no. I remember season one when they got so excited to see a production person's shadow in the mirrored window out in the back yard. Could we have been that naive? Has it really been that long ago?

I remember the magic of season one when the concept was so new (live feeds on the computer, wow!) and we "expected the unexpected" (airplane banners, wow!) and fun with friends in all the chat rooms. I played that game for many years and loved it, eventually quitting the live feeds but continuing to watch the show, and now this year, finally, none of the above. Been there done that. Has it really been that long ago?... Veteran to Veteran ... What a good time that was! Salute my friend! :cheers:

I remember the magic of season one when the concept was so new (live feeds on the computer, wow!) and we "expected the unexpected" (airplane banners, wow!) and fun with friends in all the chat rooms. I played that game for many years and loved it, eventually quitting the live feeds but continuing to watch the show, and now this year, finally, none of the above. Been there done that. Has it really been that long ago?... Veteran to Veteran ... What a good time that was! Salute my friend! :cheers:

I only discovered the forums two seasons ago so this has added a really good dimension to the game and altho this is a sad season, I do not want to stop interacting with you folks here. So I will hold out hope for next season and all of us getting back to noting the gameplay together

Same back, Camper. :cheers: It was so much fun. I remember.