Judd - Week 3

You can be intelligent and sound completely STUPID.

I can't stand Judd. He is so smarmy and the mumbling drives me up the wall. He thinks he is clever. I wish they would send him home just because. Maybe we can start a campaign for the JUST BECAUSE eviction.

Judd has been very quietly creeping up in popularity around the house lately, I feel. He is still for the most part the low man on the totem pole, and while I think the rest of his alliance see him as disposable, he is that guy that just manages to stay in the game until the last five or six and then before you know it he wins an HOH or POV and BAM! He is in the final three.

Also I notice that he seems to have developed a little crush on Jessie and folks on the internet have lovingly named that duo "Jussie".

Aaryn has also been making real friendly with him lately - I think it's more about having a male protector than anything else.

Judd and McCrae talking now, he is explaining to McCrae all the things Aaryn has been doing to him, using flirtatious tactics, etc. Telling McCrae he is just gonna play long, play stupid.

McCrae pushing for Howard next week, saying Aaryn is transparent, we know what she is up to, but Howard is sneaky and stealthy and McCrae doesn't trust him.

Amanda is rubbing off on him.

seems the only time he gets air time is when it is mandatory such as hosting a comp :animated_bouncy:

Judd has been very quietly creeping up in popularity around the house lately, I feel. He is still for the most part the low man on the totem pole, and while I think the rest of his alliance see him as disposable, he is that guy that just manages to stay in the game until the last five or six and then before you know it he wins an HOH or POV and BAM! He is in the final three.

Also I notice that he seems to have developed a little crush on Jessie and folks on the internet have lovingly named that duo "Jussie".

Aaryn has also been making real friendly with him lately - I think it's more about having a male protector than anything else.

It's "Judsie"!

I figured with his jumbled speech and people's thoughts about it, he would be one of the first to go. I honestly think if he can distance himself a little bit from Jessie, this dude has a chance to get down to the end.

They seem okay to me. Jessie has a pretty face and Judd is a pleasant-looking man. Sometimes, you have to be there to understand the chemistry. They were a while coming together. I like her way more than some of the women in the house and the same for Judd and the men. Just please don't make me listen to him for too long.

I like Judd well enough. I think he is trying to play a subtle game which isn't hard considering so many of the other HGs just keep painting bigger and bigger targets on their own backs. I was expecting to dislike Jessie because of her prettiest girl in the room comment but she is OK. She has no game at all but she seems to be a nice person other than her desperate need to have a guy that is hers in the house.