Judd - Week 3

safe :animated_bouncy:

I like Judd. He was really in the background, but the way he took up for Jessie against the mean girls was great! I hope he goes far in the game.

I'd love to see Judd get MVP this week. I think he's the one most likely to choose who goes up based on his own instincts and game plan rather than based on influence from the group. Also, maybe he's smart enough to get away with keeping it secret in light of all the mistrust and speculation about Howard and Spencer...

Judd and howard and spencer are discussing whether upcoming will be double eviction. Judd thinks yes. They are in the WA and clothes on the floor. What a mess.

Yikes. I had my feeds on yesterday/last night. Sorry. Nevermind.

The way he mumbles reminds me of Boomhauer from that cartoon King of the Hill.

You got there just before me. Absolutely. I had never heard anyone sound like Boom before and he is the archetype for that character for sure.

Guest 6Borders

aah jess hup nuhbuddy fines oat but mah skebahl krer.

Slim, I'm not sure if this is scary or not but I am proud I got that on the first try!

aah jess hup nuhbuddy fines oat but mah skebahl krer.

you got that right on..that is the South for you LOL

Slim, I'm not sure if this is scary or not but I am proud I got that on the first try!

Took me two times. I spent some time in Virginia and had a couple of people walking behind me. I could not understand a word and yet I knew it was English. I had a real hard time following what people were saying. They spoke so slowly, I'd fall asleep between words and forget what they had started with. It was a weird time for me in the land of y'alls