Howard - Week 3

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone have an actual link to this happening? I'd like to see it for myself.

Nobody's posted anything, which makes me suspious if this is true. If it is true I would not be surprized at all.

Yeah I think he know this now! I believe he knows Has a huge target for back

BTW I might get my showmance according to other feeds, They were cuddling last night! YEAH!!!

He is circling the wagons but I don't see Howard being public in that way, sparklet. Her; maybe. Him; not so much. He seems shy. It would be great. She seems very in like with him to me.

He is circling the wagons but I don't see Howard being public in that way, sparklet. Her; maybe. Him; not so much. He seems shy. It would be great. She seems very in like with him to me.

They are coming out a little more! First it was just laying in bed just talking, now cuddling and spooning(which I had to look that word up I admit! Lol! Which is the same as cuddling) and giving each other hugs now! They are coming out a little more :) it just takes time.

50 signs of "He's not that into you."

Sourpus!!!

They are coming out a little more! First it was just laying in bed just talking, now cuddling and spooning(which I had to look that word up I admit! Lol! Which is the same as cuddling) and giving each other hugs now! They are coming out a little more :) it just takes time.

Sourpus!!!

Would sourpus be an infection?

Howard and Candice have their own backgrounds and their own sense of their emotional growth in a relationship.If they grow closer, it is because they make decisions together about what is appropriate. They are very aware and self aware of ramifications within the house and with the tv audience and with those whom they know outside the house. They do not feel the freedom that the other houseguests feel and that can be chalked up to racism before the house as well as in it and why do you think people of more melanin do not get the audience vote in these games? This is not the race card, this is the reality of racism.

Howard and Candice have their own backgrounds and their own sense of their emotional growth in a relationship.If they grow closer, it is because they make decisions together about what is appropriate. They are very aware and self aware of ramifications within the house and with the tv audience and with those whom they know outside the house. They do not feel the freedom that the other houseguests feel and that can be chalked up to racism before the house as well as in it and why do you think people of more melanin do not get the audience vote in these games? This is not the race card, this is the reality of racism.

I agree totally!

On Morty's homepage He has a picture of Howard slipped up with the Towel Thank you Morty!!!! hee hee hee hee!

Does this make me a pervert???

Of course not he is a very nice looking man. Candice better hurry up.

Of course not he is a very nice looking man. Candice better hurry up.

I know right he was trying to push up on her last night and she was like get back When he was teaching her how to play pool! Lol!

I know right he was trying to push up on her last night and she was like get back When he was teaching her how to play pool! Lol!

I don't get it there are alot of women who would love for Howard to teach them to play pool.............

I don't get it there are alot of women who would love for Howard to teach them to play pool.............

I know I'm one of those women! He Try to get behind her as she was bending over and she hit him with her butt and said get back lol! I guess they save that for the bedroom they were cuddling and spooning again last night! Lol!

Ps why is Everyone concerned about saving Candace from the big bad Howard!!! They kill me with that oh he's using her How do they know that!!! Just because he didn't like her three weeks ago doesn't mean things Can't change they really gotten close over the Mattress incident!

why do you think people of more melanin do not get the audience vote in these games? This is not the race card, this is the reality of racism.

Or maybe blacks are smarter not wasting their valuable time voting on a stupid, scripted game show.:D

Or maybe blacks are smarter not wasting their valuable time voting on a stupid, scripted game show.:D

I guess not this black person right here! Watching it now! Smh! This show is going to take my summer away

Guest 6Borders

OK, not my place to judge but that was NOT a prayer meeting that just went on between Howard and Candace

I can't like Howard. When he was talking to a couple of the guys a few weeks ago, he talked about dog fighting. He didn't say he fought his dogs or went to fights but he said a friend did and Howard knew a lot about all of it. To me, even if he doesn't participate in the dog fighting, by knowing it goes on, where it goes on and who is doing it, he is condoning this cruel (and illegal) brutality to dogs. He can go anytime as far as I'm concerned.

I didn't hear it Straykat but that is a big No-No with me also. I love my animals to death, and I have little respect for people who treat animals that way.

I won't put an eviction curse on him just yet but I have my eye on him now.

I'm watching you Howard. :sherlock: