Howard - Week 3

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Howard is a good and decent person, but he is a coward. He can not stand up. His game play is hampered by his notions of loyalty, by his discomfort with the cultural difference and his desire to fit in. His religion is a crutch and is part of what is so imbalanced in how he views the world. He can not stand up but he expects that his failings are forgiven and he is saved. He is caught in an intense emotional maze. He can not even lose a challenge successfully because he could not stand up and say NO I am not throwing any more milk you bitches are going on slop and I am going with you to ensure you do.

He can not even lose a challenge successfully because he could not stand up and say NO I am not throwing any more milk you bitches are going on slop and I am going with you to ensure you do.

Lol if he did that during the Have/Have Not I would have fallen over laughing!

Can someone tell me if there was anything else Howard lied about.... besides him NOT telling Helen he was part

of the Moving Company the first time she asked ???

(I don't read every post and haven't watched a great deal of the feeds because of an audio problem)

Can someone tell me if there was anything else Howard lied about.... besides him NOT telling Helen he was part

(I don't read every post and haven't watched a great deal of the feeds because of an audio problem)

Nope! But they have been lying on him Saying he's swearing on his Bible! Amanda and Andy started that! Only because they feel like he is a threat becuz of his size!

The vote he cast to evict Elissa. He tried to blame it on Jessie and it took him awhile to finally fess up. That's when she asked if there were any other lies. By then she knew about TMC.

Thanks sparklet and Straycat....

hmm... so if no one else had spilled the beans - - and he'd have fessed up - - his alliance would have had him

their sites to go on the block if one of them got HOH ?

and a lot of us on the threads would be jumping all over him saying he was a wimp for folding under

Helen's inquisiton

He couldn't have won in either case ... damn shame.

But besides that, he really needs to step up his game.